About the Book
This book is a guide to using NixOS in production that will help you answer the following questions:
- What real-world use cases does NixOS address better than the alternatives?
- What does a mature NixOS enterprise look like?
- How do I smoothly migrate an organization to adopt NixOS?
- What potential pitfalls of NixOS should I be mindful to avoid?
- How can I effectively support and debug NixOS when things go wrong?
I'm writing this book because I cultivated years of professional experience doing all of the above, back when no such resource existed. I learned NixOS the hard way and I'm writing this book so that you don't have to make the same mistakes I did.
About the Author
Gabriella is best known as the creator of the Dhall configuration language and the "Haskell for all" functional programming blog. Professionally, she has years of experience leading a Haskell + Nix DevOps team and in her free time she headlines functional programming conferences and authors widely-used packages, tools, and technical guides.