Modern Websites with Vue.js
Modern Websites with Vue.js
About the Book
Welcome to Modern websites with Vue.js. This book shows you how to build state-of-the-art static websites using the latest technology stack.
- 1.1. Why this book?
- 1.2. Who is this book for & Prerequisites
- 1.3. What will you learn
- 1.4. What will you build
2.0. Modern Front-end Web Development
- 2.1. Introduction to Front-end Web Development
- 2.2. What about the Back-end?
- 2.3. Evolution of Front-end Web Development
- 2.4. Disadvantages of WordPress
- 2.5. The Modern Web & Moving away from WordPress
3.0. Web Dev Languages & Tools
- 3.1. What do you need to know
- 3.2. Your Text Editor & Environment Setup
- 3.3. Introduction to the Command Line
- 3.4. Introduction to HTML
- 3.5. Introduction to CSS
- 3.6. Introduction to Responsive Web Design
- 3.8. Introduction to npm, Node.js & Setup
- 3.9. Introduction to Git & Setup
- 3.10. Learn more
4.0. Vue.js Website with Form
- 4.1. Introduction to Vue.js
- 4.2. Main concepts in Vue.js
- 4.4. Project Objectives
- 4.5. Setup Vue.js & VuePress
- 4.6. Project Application Structure
- 4.6. Setup Source Control
- 4.7. Install VuePress
- 4.8. VuePress Directory Structure
- 4.9. Add VuePress Theme
- 4.10. Build Static Pages
- 4.11. Configure Routes
- 4.12. Deploy Site to Netlify
- 4.13. Build a Form
5.0. Vue.js Website with Content Management System
- 5.1. Introduction to Netlify CMS
- 5.2. Project Objectives
- 5.3. Netlify CMS Setup
- 5.4. What is OAuth?
- 5.4. OAuth Provider Setup
- 5.5. Conclusion
- 6.1. What you’ve learnt
- 6.2. Projects recap
- 6.3. Idea for further enchancements
- 6.4. Moving forward
- 6.5. Additional resources
- 6.6. Goodbye
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.