This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-09-07
About the Book
The Next Book is Coming
This book was written with Angular 1 in mind. With Angular 2 (now up to v4), we are preparing the next book. Check it out!
Learn to write MEAN Stack applications from scratch
Want to learn Node.js and AngularJS?
In this book, we will be learning about four pieces of software (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js) and how they combine to make the great MEAN stack.
What You’ll Learn
For just $25, you’ll gain a great real-world understanding of how to use Node and Angular. You will also learn the following:
- Build Node/Express applications and RESTful APIs from scratch
- How to authenticate Node and Angular applications
- Handle CRUD operations with MongoDB
- Build dynamic Angular frontend applications from scratch
- Build scalable and well-structured MEAN applications
- Best practices and techniques in application development
- Use Bower and Gulp for efficient development
This book is essentially three books in one. Getting Started with Angular, Getting Started with Node, and Building Applications with Node and Angular.
You'll have the knowledge to build not just MEAN apps, but standalone Node and standalone Angular applications as well.
What You'll Build
- RESTful API in Node and Express with token based authentication
- Angular token based authentication
- MEAN stack CRM to manage users
- Starter MEAN app with Bower and Gulp
- And more...
You’ve probably heard of the MEAN stack around the web and have been wondering what’s so great about it. Building with the four MEAN components can create not only amazing applications, but also a faster and easier development process.
Code samples are provided in a GitHub repository to download and use for learning or within your own projects.
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...