Lora Remote Sensing System
This book is 95% complete
Last updated on 2020-02-03
About the Book
Provides complete detail, including requirements, architecture, design, hardware build, and source code for a Lora Radio remote sensing system.
The system is built with readily available, inexpensive processor and multi-sensor boards available from and supported by Adafruit.
The system was developed by a professional embedded system developer with 30 years experience.
- Why Lora Radio
- Hardware Summary
- Development Tool Summary
Use Cases for Remote Sensing System
- Use Cases
- LoRa Host Board
- LORA Object Detail
- SENSORS Object Detail
- CMD Object Detail
Building The Hardware
- Adafruit Atmel SAMD M0 Lora Radio Board
- LoraRemoteSensing Breadboard
- Arduino Setup Module Interactions
- Arduino Loop Module Interactions
- Arduino Libraries Used for Atmel SAMD M0 processor
- LoraRemote Sketch Software Modules
- Software Module Notes
Building the Software
- Preparing the build environment
- Obtaining the Source Code
- Building the application with Arduino
- Building and Loading an Application
- Debugging the Arduino Applications
Testing the application
- BLE/LoRa Bridge
- Network Manager Installation
- Requirement Validation Tests
Using the Remote Sensors
- Sensor characteristics
- Sensor Readings
- Alert Trigger Algorithms
- Sensor Alert Format
- On-site setup of a remote sensing board
- C and C++ Source Code for LoraRemote
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.