Learn Python the Simple Way
Learn Python the Simple Way
The fundamental programming language for Machine Learning (ML), Scientific and Numeric Computing, Robotics and Web Development
About the Book
Reading "Learn Python the Simple Way", you'll learn how software work.
At this moment, Python is one of the fundamental programming languages for Machine Learning (ML), Scientific and Numeric Computing, Robotics and even Web Development.
Moreover, as a beginner, you will learn how a good program looks like.
Learning how to read, write, and think about code is extremely important.
Hopefully, this book will fulfill those criteria; and, besides you will learn how to find and fix your mistakes.
This book could be your first learning step to become a decent coder.
The book + The Code Sample
ALL the code snippets are added with the book.
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Few Words for Complete Beginners
- What do you need to learn Python?
- How to set up your environment?
- 3.1 - Create the main() function
- 3.2 - Indentation and White Space
- 3.3 – Commenting
- 3.4 - Assigning Values
Variables, Objects, and Values
- 4.1 – Using Numbers
- 4.2 – String
- 4.3 - What are Type and ID
- 4.4 - Logical Values
- 4.5 - Tuples And Lists
- 4.6 – Dictionary
- 4.7 – Object
- 6.1 – While Loops
- 6.2 - For Loops
- 7.1 – Using the “re” Module
- 7.2 - Reusing With Regular Expressions
- 7.3 - Searching With Regular Expressions
- Exceptions, Catching Errors
- 9.1 - Return Values
- 9.2 - How to Generate Functions
- 9.3 - Lists of Arguments
- 9.4 - Named Arguments
- 10.1 – Object-Oriented Methodology
- 10.1 - Understanding Classes and Objects
- 10.2 – Write Your Own Game “Good VS Bad”
- 10.3 - Primary Class and Object
- 10.4 – Accessing Object Data
- 10.5 - Polymorphism
- 10.6 - Using Generators
- 10.7 - Inheritance
- 10. 8 -Decorator
- String Methods
- File Input And Output
- 12.1 - Operating on Tuple and List Object
- 12.2 - Operating on Dictionary Object
- 13.1 - Let us start with SQLite3
- 13.2 – MySQL for Big Project
- Debugging, UnitTest Module
- Your First Web Project in Python with Flask
Socket and Networking
- Final Words
Supporting Indigenous Peoples. Protecting the Amazon.http://amazonwatch.org
Amazon Watch is a nonprofit organization founded in 1996 to protect the rainforest and advance the rights of indigenous peoples in the Amazon Basin. We partner with indigenous and environmental organizations in campaigns for human rights, corporate accountability and the preservation of the Amazon's ecological systems.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them