About the Book
This book covers the basics of building website layouts in HTML and CSS, from the very beginning. We go from the very beginning and naturally progress to building simple layouts. By the end of the book you should have solid foundations that you can build from.
About the Author
Ajdin Imsirovic is a full-stack web developer who has published several courses (way back in 2015) on the subject of web design and web development.
Before self-publishing books on Leanpub, he authored four books on front-end development for Packt Publishing:
- Vue CLI 3 Quick Start Guide (Build and maintain Vue.js applications quickly with the standard CLI), May 2019
- Vue.js Quick Start Guide (Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily using Vue.js), October 2018
- Elm Web Development (An introductory guide to building functional web apps using Elm), March 2018
- Bootstrap 4 Cookbook (Over 75 recipes to help you build elegant and responsive web applications with Bootstrap 4), June 2017
Additionally, he's published a number of books on the Leanpub platform, specifically:
- Angular From Scratch: https://bit.ly/ai-afs
- Vue.js From Scratch: https://bit.ly/ai-vfs
- React from Scratch: https://leanpub.com/react-from-scratch
- Building Amazing Layouts - Learn the Basics of HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 5: https://bit.ly/bldamzlyts1
- Building Amazing Layouts - Bootstrap 5 Layouts in Depth: https://bit.ly/bldamzlyts2