Lean Self Exercise Book
This book is 84% complete
Last updated on 2014-04-02
About the Book
Lean Self is the consequent application of Lean Management principles to all aspects of life.
This exercise book contains all exercises from the Lean Self blog at leanself.org. Each exercises applies a Lean principle, method or tool to personal growth and self-improvement.
These are the five core principles of Lean Self:
- Define value. You are the one who defines what makes your life valuable.
- Eliminate waste. Identify how to create life value and eliminate waste of life.
- Empower yourself. You are the only one who can improve your own life.
- Pull value. Continuously pull what is valuable for you.
- Improve continuously. Improve towards perfection, every day.
These principles are derived from the original Lean Management principles.
I aim for 50 exercises in this book. The completion percentage is 50% + number of exercises already available.This e-book is free. If you want, you can set a price anyhow. In that case, all roalties directly go to Oxfam.
- My Other E-Book
- What are Your Goals? Why? Why? Why?
- Into which Value Traps did You Fall (or Lure Others)?
- 8 Examples for Waste
- How to Quit Blaming and Start Improving
- Who Are You? (NEW)
- You Still Can Learn From School Time
- Make a List of Favours You Requested in the Past
- Can You Improve How You Ask for Help?
- Comfort Zones are Dangerous
- Improve Something. Now.
- What are Your Weaknesses? (NEW)
Advanced Lean Self Tools
- How to Reduce Waiting Waste
- What was the Root Cause?
- Digging Deeper
- Nobody is Perfect
- How to Master Your To-Dos
- Make a List of Your Habits
- Start Controlling Your Habits
- How to Control Your Habits
- Create Your Value Dashboard
- How to Apply Integrated Self-Management
- How to Master Chaos
- How Would You Like a Match “Fun vs. Obstacles”? (NEW)
- What is Micro-Sport?
- What is Micro-Meditation?
- Final Words
Right the Wronghttp://www.oxfamamerica.org
Oxfam America is a global organization working to right the wrongs of poverty, hunger, and injustice. We save lives, develop long-term solutions to poverty, and campaign for social change. As one of 17 members of the international Oxfam confederation, we work with people in more than 90 countries to create lasting solutions.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...