Lean Self Exercise Book
Lean Self Exercise Book
Define Value. Eliminate Waste. Empower Yourself. Pull Value. Improve Continuously.
About the Book
Lean Self is the consequent application of Lean Management principles to all aspects of life.
This exercise book contains all exercises from the Lean Self blog at leanself.org. Each exercises applies a Lean principle, method or tool to personal growth and self-improvement.
These are the five core principles of Lean Self:
- Define value. You are the one who defines what makes your life valuable.
- Eliminate waste. Identify how to create life value and eliminate waste of life.
- Empower yourself. You are the only one who can improve your own life.
- Pull value. Continuously pull what is valuable for you.
- Improve continuously. Improve towards perfection, every day.
These principles are derived from the original Lean Management principles.
I aim for 50 exercises in this book. The completion percentage is 50% + number of exercises already available.This e-book is free. If you want, you can set a price anyhow. In that case, all roalties directly go to Oxfam.
Table of Contents
- My Other E-Book
- What are Your Goals? Why? Why? Why?
- Into which Value Traps did You Fall (or Lure Others)?
- 8 Examples for Waste
- How to Quit Blaming and Start Improving
- Who Are You? (NEW)
- You Still Can Learn From School Time
- Make a List of Favours You Requested in the Past
- Can You Improve How You Ask for Help?
- Comfort Zones are Dangerous
- Improve Something. Now.
- What are Your Weaknesses? (NEW)
Advanced Lean Self Tools
- How to Reduce Waiting Waste
- What was the Root Cause?
- Digging Deeper
- Nobody is Perfect
- How to Master Your To-Dos
- Make a List of Your Habits
- Start Controlling Your Habits
- How to Control Your Habits
- Create Your Value Dashboard
- How to Apply Integrated Self-Management
- How to Master Chaos
- How Would You Like a Match “Fun vs. Obstacles”? (NEW)
- What is Micro-Sport?
- What is Micro-Meditation?
- Final Words
Right the Wronghttp://www.oxfamamerica.org
Oxfam America is a global organization working to right the wrongs of poverty, hunger, and injustice. We save lives, develop long-term solutions to poverty, and campaign for social change. As one of 17 members of the international Oxfam confederation, we work with people in more than 90 countries to create lasting solutions.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 million USDwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them