Lean Change Management
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2014-09-22
About the Book
This is a 3-chapter preview of the second edition of Lean Change Management: Innovative Practices for Managing Organizational Change. This version includes the original text that was published in 2012. In 2014, the completely re-written version was publised through Happy Melly Express, you can get the complete book here.
OD Consultant, Writer/Editor, Startup Guy
- 1. Foreword
- 2. Lean Change Management Chapter 1
- 3. Lean Change Management Chapter 2
4. Lean Change Management - Chapter 3
- 4.1 Gaining Insights
- 4.2 What are our Options?
- 4.3 Time for Experiments!
- 4.4 What I Learned
- 4.5 A Loop Isn’t Linear
- 5. Thank You!
- 6.1 Revision Notes
- 6.2 Lean Change in 30 Seconds
- 6.3 Origin of Lean Change
- 6.4 Contributors to This Book
- 6.5 Notes About This Book
- 6.6 Why Lean Change?
- 6.7 Lean Change in a Nutshell
7. What is Lean Change?
- 7.1 The Lean Change Cycle
- 7.2 Lean Startup vs Lean Change
- 7.3 Bridging Agile, Change Management and Psychology
- 7.4 Why Over-Structured Approaches to Change Don’t Work
- 7.5 Chapter 2 Summary
8. Generating Insights
- 8.1 Change Management and Organizational Design Models
- 8.2 Agile and Lean Models
- 8.3 Running Experiments
- 8.4 Summary of Insights
9. Coming Up with Options
- 9.1 Cost vs Value Trade-offs
- 9.2 Understanding the Pace of Change
- 9.3 Summary of Options
10. Minimum Viable Changes
- 10.1 Managing Your Change Backlog
- 10.2 MVC’s and Experiments
- 10.3 Prepare, Introduce, Review
- 10.4 The Art of Change
- 10.5 Chapter 5 Summary
11. Creation and Evolution of Lean Change
- 11.1 Lean Startup for Change in the Public Sector
- 11.2 Lean Change 0.1 - Do What We Say!
- 11.3 Lean Change 0.2 - Adopting Pull-Based Approaches
- 11.4 Lean Change 0.3 - The Birth of Insights and Options
- 11.5 Lean Change 1.0
- 11.6 What’s Next for Lean Change?
12. Case Studies
- 12.1 Lean Change for Weight Loss
- 12.2 Feedback-Driven Change in Large Scale Transformation by Jamie Longmuir
- 12.3 A More Simple Strategy Board
13. Lean Change Impressions from Bernadette Dario
- 13.1 Coaching a New Service Line to Agile
- 13.2 Coaching a Mature Team
- 13.3 SUMMARY OF LEARNINGS
14. Lean Change Artifacts
- 14.1 Artefacts for Collecting Insights
- 14.2 Visualization of changes
- 14.3 Lean Change Canvases
- 14.4 Quick Reference Guide
- 14.5 Contributors to Lean Change
- 14.6 Books and Resources
- 14.7 Feedback and Resources
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...