Lean Change Management
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2014-09-22
About the Book
This is a 3-chapter preview of the second edition of Lean Change Management: Innovative Practices for Managing Organizational Change. This version includes the original text that was published in 2012. In 2014, the completely re-written version was publised through Happy Melly Express, you can get the complete book here.
OD Consultant, Writer/Editor, Startup Guy
- 1. Foreword
- 2. Lean Change Management Chapter 1
- 3. Lean Change Management Chapter 2
4. Lean Change Management - Chapter 3
- 4.1 Gaining Insights
- 4.2 What are our Options?
- 4.3 Time for Experiments!
- 4.4 What I Learned
- 4.5 A Loop Isn’t Linear
- 5. Thank You!
- 6.1 Revision Notes
- 6.2 Lean Change in 30 Seconds
- 6.3 Origin of Lean Change
- 6.4 Contributors to This Book
- 6.5 Notes About This Book
- 6.6 Why Lean Change?
- 6.7 Lean Change in a Nutshell
7. What is Lean Change?
- 7.1 The Lean Change Cycle
- 7.2 Lean Startup vs Lean Change
- 7.3 Bridging Agile, Change Management and Psychology
- 7.4 Why Over-Structured Approaches to Change Don’t Work
- 7.5 Chapter 2 Summary
8. Generating Insights
- 8.1 Change Management and Organizational Design Models
- 8.2 Agile and Lean Models
- 8.3 Running Experiments
- 8.4 Summary of Insights
9. Coming Up with Options
- 9.1 Cost vs Value Trade-offs
- 9.2 Understanding the Pace of Change
- 9.3 Summary of Options
10. Minimum Viable Changes
- 10.1 Managing Your Change Backlog
- 10.2 MVC’s and Experiments
- 10.3 Prepare, Introduce, Review
- 10.4 The Art of Change
- 10.5 Chapter 5 Summary
11. Creation and Evolution of Lean Change
- 11.1 Lean Startup for Change in the Public Sector
- 11.2 Lean Change 0.1 - Do What We Say!
- 11.3 Lean Change 0.2 - Adopting Pull-Based Approaches
- 11.4 Lean Change 0.3 - The Birth of Insights and Options
- 11.5 Lean Change 1.0
- 11.6 What’s Next for Lean Change?
12. Case Studies
- 12.1 Lean Change for Weight Loss
- 12.2 Feedback-Driven Change in Large Scale Transformation by Jamie Longmuir
- 12.3 A More Simple Strategy Board
13. Lean Change Impressions from Bernadette Dario
- 13.1 Coaching a New Service Line to Agile
- 13.2 Coaching a Mature Team
- 13.3 SUMMARY OF LEARNINGS
14. Lean Change Artifacts
- 14.1 Artefacts for Collecting Insights
- 14.2 Visualization of changes
- 14.3 Lean Change Canvases
- 14.4 Quick Reference Guide
- 14.5 Contributors to Lean Change
- 14.6 Books and Resources
- 14.7 Feedback and Resources
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.