About the Book
The advantages of lean and agile business modeling and agile delivery became evident. So it was no surprise that even agile contracts are in place more and more. However the procurement process didn't became agile nor lean yet. Lean-Agile Procurement is a new, exciting simple approach for procurement, that makes fun. It's based on agile and lean principles and focus to the business value and the people involved. The results will surprise you!-Lead time of sourcing a new partner is reduced to days, most important customer problems are solved first and the risk -to evaluate the wrong partner- is minimized.
Find out more under:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
After reading the book you'll be able to customize lean-agile procurement in your specific environment for your specific topic. Furthermore it'll give you an insight to:
- the underlaying concepts and principles of procurement in an agilen context.
- it provides you an insight why consideration of the company culture's while sourcing of agile teams is key.
- experience a hands-on introduction into the Lean Procurement Canvas, how to use it as the key tool of lean-agile procurement and see how it develops step-by-step into an agile contract.
- learn more about the roles and cermonies needed in lean-agile procurement and run through all of them in a role game: A pure agilen approach, starting with the company strategy, to the customer needs and possible options until the peer-review/-decision.
- recognize together how the todays role of a procurement manager will change to the positiven and what new options for procurement this will lead to.
- learn from the experience of the writer, the expert/reviewers and customize your own way of implementation. Jump-start on the next day and rock-it.
- benefit from the community around lean-agile procurement with the voucher code in the book.
About the Author
Hi, I'm Mirko Kleiner the creator of lean-agile procurement (short LAP). Begin of 2016 I asked myself if procurement couldn't be more fun and lean, in other words just pure agile?-It's my personal pleasure to tell you, that LAP is this new option for procurement!
To give you some insights about me, I'm co-founder of flowdays and owner of WAI.O.BLUE and work as an independent agile coach and ad interim manager. I've long been an avowed Agilist (Agile Evangelist), but also flexible if necessary to adopt to the given surrounding conditions. After over 14 years of professional experience in various positions in distributed organizations, large-scale projects and different cultures (India, Russia, Serbia, Romania, West-EU), I know the challenges of sourcing, setup and management of distributed agile organizations. In current sourcing approaches I miss the balance between business value, time to market and corporate culture.