Deploy Laravel on AWS with CloudFormation (The Book + Access to the complete CloudFormation template on GitHub)
This book is 90% complete
Last updated on 2017-12-19
About the Book
Learn to deploy your Laravel applications using infrastructure-as-code and Docker containers. Setup Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment straight inside your company AWS account. Write auto-scaling policies to perform in any load conditions while scaling down and saving money when your application is less busy.
- A guide to networking, security, autoscaling and high-availability
- 1. Set up your AWS credentials
- 2. Order SSL certificates
- 3. Create a key pair to be used by your EC2 instances
- 4. Launch our CloudFormation stacks
- 5. Build and push your Laravel Docker image
- 6. Launch a bastion & run database migrations
- 7. Migrate DNS service to AWS Route53
- 8. Speed up your application by using CloudFront
- 9. (Optional) Publish your Laravel workers and crons
- 10. (Optional) Add an ElasticSearch domain
- 11. (Optional) High availability for the storage tier
- 12. CloudWatch alarms
- 13. (Optional) Updating your stack manually: vertical / horizontal scaling
- 14. (Optional) Auto scaling
- 15. (Optional) Set up Continuous Deployment with CodePipeline
- 16. (Optional) Setup SES and a mail server
- 17. Cost containment
- 18. (Optional) Deleting your stack and free resources
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.