This book is 85% complete
Last updated on 2014-03-19
About the Book
There is just one hurdle in your way: the technical interview
You really want that position. You get to play with the coolest new technologies and work with the best people. But you're rightfully worried about the technical interview..
"So," the interviewer asks you,
"Can you explain to me why
"true" == true returns
false? Please explain the steps in detail as well", she continues.
You quake in your boots. You know about truthy and falsey values, but you don't exactly know why a truthy value would return
Know the Whys and Hows
with frowned upon? Can you explain how variable hoisting happens, step-by-step? In many technical interviews, it is the "why" and "how" questions that kill. Prevent that from happening by preparing yourself. This book is for you. It gives you that deep knowledge required for the harder questions that will inevitably be asked.
- Why certain Immediately Invoked Function Expressions don't work?
- Why in some contexts, commas act funnily.
- Why in some cases newlines act funnily.
- Why in some cases, Google Chrome appears to support block-level scoping without ES6 syntax
- Why truthy values are not true, and why falsey values are not false.
- What is the call expression
- And many more!
This book is exactly what you need to ace that interview.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms