About the Book
Table of Contents
- Why this book?
- What is the aim?
- Who is the book for?
- A Simple jQuery Image Slider Plugin with minimal effects
- Concepts in Angular.js Application Development
- Angular.js Service and Dependency Injection
- Angular.js $watch and $observe - a brief look
- Angular.js Promise and Deferred Api - Implementation Explained
- Angular.js Tests with Jasmine
- jQuery Plugin under Angular.js Directive - a more clean html approach
- D3.js in Angular.js Directive - a relief from D3 svg code in HTML Page
- Simple Bar Graph in Angular Directive with d3.js and Prototype.js – Element based Directive Definition
- Creating Google Chrome Extension to add a Custom RSS Feed Reader
- Task List with Angular.js, HTML5 Local Storage and Decorate with Bootstrap in Google Chrome Extension
Preliminary Concepts of Graph Database
- A Case Study in Graph Database in Context of Neo4j Cypher Query
- Quick Glance at Neo4j Cypher Queries for Sample Graph Database
- Develop Web Application with Node.js, Express.js REST Service and Neo4j (neo4j-js module)
- A Quick Primer on MongoDB
- Single Page Application with Angular.js, Node.js and MongoDB (MongoJS Module)
- Web Application with Highchart.js, Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB(Mongo-JS Module)
- Real-time Data update with Angular.js, Node.js and Socket.io
- Single Page Application with Angular.js, Node.js and CouchDB (Cradle Module)
- POST requests with Google DART, Node.js and MongoDB
- Node.js Unit Testing with Should.js
Developing Java REST web applications with Backbone.js
- Server Side -
About the Author
The Dr. Eliyahu M Goldratt Foundation is a non-profit organization organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to fund fellowships and grants to innovate practical applications and broaden the advancement of knowledge of the Theory of Constraints (TOC). Dr. Goldratt's life goal was to teach the world to think and to make TOC the main way to manage organizations.
The Foundation wants to increase the awareness of TOC potential, increase the credibility of the TOC processes and generate excitement about TOC through new, significant successes. The process of on-going improvement is best served when TOC extends its application into new domains, improves its implementation methods, simplifies its tools, widens its applicability, deepens the understanding of TOC principles and applies its tools to achieve important social goals.
10.0% of Piyas De's royalties are going directly to Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt Foundation Inc.