Collective knowledge from Programmer to Programmer
About the Book
Bundles that include this book
Table of Contents
- Why this book?
- What is the aim?
- Who is the book for?
- A Simple jQuery Image Slider Plugin with minimal effects
- Concepts in Angular.js Application Development
- Angular.js Service and Dependency Injection
- Angular.js $watch and $observe - a brief look
- Angular.js Promise and Deferred Api - Implementation Explained
- Angular.js Tests with Jasmine
- jQuery Plugin under Angular.js Directive - a more clean html approach
- D3.js in Angular.js Directive - a relief from D3 svg code in HTML Page
- Simple Bar Graph in Angular Directive with d3.js and Prototype.js – Element based Directive Definition
- Creating Google Chrome Extension to add a Custom RSS Feed Reader
- Task List with Angular.js, HTML5 Local Storage and Decorate with Bootstrap in Google Chrome Extension
Preliminary Concepts of Graph Database
- A Case Study in Graph Database in Context of Neo4j Cypher Query
- Quick Glance at Neo4j Cypher Queries for Sample Graph Database
- Develop Web Application with Node.js, Express.js REST Service and Neo4j (neo4j-js module)
- Implement Caching Server with Express.js custom middleware
- Use of process.nextick in node.js
- A Quick Primer on MongoDB
- Single Page Application with Angular.js, Node.js and MongoDB (MongoJS Module)
- Server side testing with Mocha for Node.js
- Web Application with Highchart.js, Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB(Mongo-JS Module)
- Real-time Data update with Angular.js, Node.js and Socket.io
- Real-time Data update with Angular.js, Node.js and Express.io
- Single Page Application with Angular.js, Node.js and CouchDB (Cradle Module)
- Node.js Unit Testing with Should.js
Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt Foundation Inchttp://www.tocico.org/page/goldratt_foundation
The Dr. Eliyahu M Goldratt Foundation is a non-profit organization organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to fund fellowships and grants to innovate practical applications and broaden the advancement of knowledge of the Theory of Constraints (TOC). Dr. Goldratt's life goal was to teach the world to think and to make TOC the main way to manage organizations.
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.
Learn more about Leanpub's ebook formats and where to read them