About the Book
- Shows how you can find flaws with fuzzing and how to quickly fuzz millions of characters in seconds.
- Want to hack the DOM? This book has you covered.
- Read about various browser SOP bypasses that the author found in detail.
- No idea about client-side prototype pollution? This is the book for you!
- Want to learn the latest & greatest XSS techniques? You need to buy this book.
About the Author
In his daily life at PortSwigger, Gareth can often be found creating new XSS vectors, researching new techniques to attack web applications, and preparing to speak at conferences around the globe. A recent highlight was his presentation "Server-side prototype pollution: Black-box detection without the DoS" at OWASP Global AppSec Dublin, 2023. He's also the author of PortSwigger's XSS Cheat Sheet. In his spare time he loves writing new BApp extensions (he's the creator of both Hackvertor and Taborator).