About the Book
- Using Array.sort()
- Click Events on <label> Elements
- change vs. input Events on Different Elements
- Keys in ES6 Maps
Third Parameter for
- Different Ways to Get Element Dimensions
- Efficient Event Delegation
- Mouse Wheel Events
- DOM Element Dimensions and CSS Transforms
- Using const in the Global Scope
- Array Method Returns
- Applying a Method on a Number
- classList with Multiple Classes
- Property Descriptors
- Using the File API
- New String Methods
- Object.keys() and Object.values()
- Destructuring Multiple Function Parameters
- Building A Quick-and-dirty Code Editor
- Remove All Falsy Values from an Array
- focus() with preventScroll
- Fixing focus() on mousedown
- keypress Event now Deprecated
- The beforeinput Event
- The FormData() Constructor
- The Optional Chaining Operator
- More on the Optional Chaining Operator
- The Nullish Coalescing Operator
- The Exponentiation Operator
- Regex Sticky Flag
- Anatomy of a URL with the Location Object
- Writing Clean, Maintainable Code
- The return Statement
- RORO Pattern
- Magic Numbers
- Replacing Logical Or
- Remove Empty Array Slots
- Array Equality
- RegExp dotAll
- Async/Await Functions
- The URL() API
- Deep Copy vs. Shallow Copy
labelProperty for Form Elements
- Object.freeze() and Object.seal()
- Event Properties
- What is Infinity?
- When is Infinity Returned?
- Checking for Infinity
- Infinity Can Be Positive or Negative
- Infinity as a Default Value
Infinitywhen Converting to JSON
The Drag and Drop API
- Drag and Drop with the dataTransfer Object
- Using setDragImage() with Drag and Drop
- Different Drag Events
- Elements That are Draggable By Default
- Using The effectAllowed Property
- Steps I Want to Accomplish
- The Code
Using the adoptNode() Method with Embedded iframes
- Re-Adopting Elements from the Parent
- Use Cases for This?
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.