About the Book
Get a full overview of the Java Testing Ecosystem to enrich your existing Java testing toolbox and explore Java's mature and comprehensive testing ecosystem.
Introducing the Java Testing Toolbox, the ultimate book that empowers you to the full potential of your Java applications through robust testing. With this comprehensive guide, you'll learn about the tools and libraries that boost productivity and create software tests that let you sleep better at night.
In today's competitive landscape, writing code that simply works is not enough.
Your applications need to be reliable, resilient, and fault-tolerant. This book will guide you through the essential testing tools and libraries that every Java developer must know to ensure your applications are battle-tested and maintainable.
- An extensive analysis of 30 powerful testing tools and libraries, including JUnit, Mockito, Testcontainers, Selenium, Cucumber, and more.
- A deep dive into each tool's features, advantages, and best practices for integration and implementation.
- Real-world examples that illustrate how to use these tools in your Java projects effectively.
- Tips and tricks to enhance your testing skills and improve the overall quality of your Java applications.
Why This Book Is a Must-Have:
- Comprehensive: This ebook covers a wide range of tools and libraries, from unit testing to integration testing, functional testing, and performance testing.
- Practical: Each tool and library is discussed with real-world examples and practical tips to ensure you can apply them effectively in your projects.
- Time-saving: Learn how to choose the right tools and libraries for your specific requirements, enabling you to streamline your testing process and improve efficiency.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Java testing, ensuring your applications are always optimized for quality and reliability.
Don't let subpar code quality hold you back.
With the "Java Testing Toolbox - 30 Testing Tools and Libraries Every Java Developer Must Know," you'll discover how to use modern Java testing tools and libraries to create bulletproof Java applications.
PS: Must know != must use.
About the Author
Under the slogan, Testing Java Applications Made Simple, Philip provides recipes and tips & tricks to accelerate your testing success and make testing joyful (or at least less painful).
He is an independent IT consultant from Berlin and is working with Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, and AWS on a daily basis.
Find out more about Philip on rieckpil.de.