Create PDF from HTML with pdfHTML
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2017-08-30
About the Book
IMPORTANT: vouchers to get a free copy of this book will be available on the iText web site soon!
This is a step by step guide on how to use the iText 7 add-on pdfHTML.
This tutorial consists of 7 chapters:
- Chapter 1: Hello HTML to PDF: consists of a series "Hello World" examples that explain the different approaches to convert HTML to PDF with the pdfHTML add-on,
- Chapter 2: Defining Styles with CSS: explains the different approaches to use CSS to define styles for HTML... and PDF,
- Chapter 3: Generating PDF based on Media Queries: demonstrates how a single HTML file can result in different PDF documents depending on Media Queries,
- Chapter 4: Creating reports using pdfHTML: shows how data can be rendered to PDF using HTML and CSS to define the layout, and shares some best practices for creation industry-grade, future-proof reports, invoices, catalogues,... involving standards such as PDF/A and PDF/UA.
- Chapter 5: Custom tag workers and CSS appliers: reveals how you can change the inner workings of pdfHTML and how to adapt the way HTML tags and CSS styles to your own needs,
- Chapter 6: Using fonts in pdfHTML: talks about fonts, fonts, and fonts, listing the different types of fonts that are supported, how to select fonts, how to use a different encoding, and how to create international documents (with content in Russian, Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, and many other languages),
- Chapter 7: Frequently Asked Questions about pdfHTML: reuses a dozen of questions that were posted in the past about XML Worker, for which we now provide an answer using iText 7 and pdfHTML.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...