Introduction to Terraform
Introduction to Terraform
From Zero to Hero: Unleashing the Power of Terraform
About the Book
This is a definitive guide designed to take you on an illuminating journey through the landscape of Infrastructure as Code (IaC), with Terraform as your trusted ally.
This book aims to provide a foundation for professionals of all levels, starting from the basic principles of IaC, to the intricate functionalities and capabilities of Terraform. Each chapter of the book is strategically structured to gradually build your understanding and proficiency in handling Terraform.
Within the pages, you'll explore the diverse range of topics such as Terraform's core language features, state management, dealing with multiple providers, and incorporating Terraform into serverless and container orchestration architectures. You'll also delve into more advanced topics, like integrating Terraform with continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, handling secrets securely, and using Terraform in conjunction with other tools like Ansible and Vault.
- 1. Introduction to Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- 2. Introduction to Terraform
- 3. Installation and Setup
- 4. Terraform Basics
- 5. Terraform Configuration Language (HCL)
- 6. Terraform State
- 7. Modules in Terraform
- 8. Terraform Cloud
- 9. Best Practices
- 10. Intermediate Terraform Language Features
- 11. Importing Existing Infrastructure into Terraform
- 12. Advanced State Management
- 13. Terraform with Multiple Providers
- 14. Terraform for Serverless Architecture
- 15. Terraform for Container Orchestration
- 16. Terraform with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- 17. Security and Compliance with Terraform
- 18. Managing Secrets with Vault
- 19. Troubleshooting and Debugging Terraform
- 20. Terraform with Ansible
- 21. Advanced Topics and Conclusion
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.