The Eclectic Watercolourist’s Guide to: SPECIAL RELATIVITY
Last updated on 2017-04-01
About the Book
This book is an introductory reading into Special Relativity. It is written for the lay-person and you can easily skip the maths without losing any understanding of the topic at hand. It is illustrated in water-colours by the author.
- There’s something wrong with speed
- How we learn
- Length, time, simultaneity and speed
- Energy and Mass
- Interlude - the uselessness of trees
Light - wave or particle?
- Water waves
- Wave properties of light
- Particle properties of light
- Light is a wavicle or partave
- Parallel universes
- Interlude - Carbon Dioxide
- Acceleration, velocity, frames of reference
- Transformation Equations
- Interlude - Past Temperatures
- Using transformation equations
- Proper velocity, momentum, conservation
- The mass of a photon
- Gravity and Time
- Some exercises and a summary
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...