Internal Security Assessment: Field Guide (Internal Field Guide)
This book is 98% complete
Last updated on 2020-01-07
About the Book
This book is a cheat sheet that covers specific tools and most successful commands and techniques used by professional hackers to gain access to the most sensitive systems on the internal business's network.
With only 30+ pages of direct content, the book excludes details and dives directly into methodology and commands to rein in the kingdom of administrators. Go from no credentials to Administrator in most environments within a matter of hours. This book does not include external, wireless, social engineering or application assessments. These will likely be separate books.
- Vulnerability Identification
- Initial Foothold
- Cracking Hashes
- Vertical Privilege Escalation
- Horizontal Privilege Escalation
- Credential Pillaging
Note: This book will never reach 100% completion. I expect to update, as new attacks are discovered. Upon purchase, you will receive free updates for life.
- IPv4 Network Access Control (NAC) Bypass
- Unauthenticated Asset Discovery
- Authenticated Asset/Username Discovery
- Port Discovery
- Vulnerability Scanners
- Default Credentials
- Acquire Credentials
- Wordlists and Rules and Masks
Windows Vertical Privilege Escalation
- Remote User to Admin
Windows Horizontal Privilege Escalation
- Logged In Users
- Remote Mimikatz/LSA Dumps From Local Admin
- Pass The Hash (PTH)
- Pass The Key (PTK)
- Pass The Ticket (PTT)
- Silver Ticket
- Golden Ticket
- Automate Local Admin To Domain Admin (Noisy)
- Extract SAM & Cached Hashes Manually
- Extract NTDS.dit Hashes Manually
- Extract NTDS.dit Hashes (Automated)
- Find Plaintext Passwords
- WPA PSK String Extraction
- WPA/WPA2 Hash Capture with Users
- WPA/WPA2 Hash Capture without Users (PMKID)
- Enterprise Wireless
- Evil Twin (social Engineering)
- Open Wireless
- WEP Wireless
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.