Intellitech - How to boost your creativity
This book is 10% complete
Last updated on 2019-03-20
About the Book
This project is to translate my book in Japanese into English. You can see the work in progress at the scrapbox project.
- 0.0: What is intellitech?
- 0.1: Purpose of this book
- 0.2: How to learn programming
- 0.3: Structure of this book
1: How to learn
- 1.1 The learning cycle
- 1.2 Driving force to cycle: motivation
- 1.3 Three methods of information gathering
- 1.4 What is abstraction?
- 1.5 How to abstract
- 1.6 Verification
- 1.7 Summary
2: How to motivate yourself
- 2.1 65% of not-motivated people have more than one task
- 2.2 Prioritization of tasks is itself a difficult task
- 2.3 Motivation on one task
- 2.4 Summary
3: How to train your memory
- 3.1 Memory mechanism
- 3.2 The common part between memory and muscle
- 3.3 Memory becomes strong by repeated use
- 3.4 The output make memory strong
- 3.5 Spaced repetition method that lasts knowledge
- 3.6 Summary
4: How to read efficiently
- 4.1 What is “reading?”
- 4.2 How fast do you read?
- 4.3 How to read a page in two seconds to find information
- 4.4 Reading one page in three minutes to assemble information
- 4.5 Design task of reading
- 4.6 Summary
- Crosslink List
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...