About the Book
This book is not a prescriptive guide on how to make better decisions. It does however provide insights into decisions, how they are made and how they can be affected by various influences.
About the Author
Kim Parker is an experienced Business Strategist, Enterprise / Business Architect, Process Architect and Solution Architect.
Kim has had more than 30 years in a range of activities focussed on education, business strategy and architecture. He has consistently applied modelling techniques and, supported by architecture frameworks, undertaken:
- complex and strategic business analysis;
- process performance improvement;
- functional/workflow analysis;
- policy & strategic planning;
- program & project management delivery;
- organisational & IT change management;
- quality assurance and
- architecture development.
Kim has been throughout his career been mindfull of the importance of knowledge in all its facets within a business and has endeavoured to raise its profile as an asset that can, if properly exploited, provide significant business benefit.