About the Book
Hello Web App was released in May 2015, dedicated to introducing new programmers and front-end developers to the joys of web app development. In 144 pages, readers were taken from ideation to deployment, getting them on the path of successful web app development.
Hello Web App: Intermediate Concepts follows up on Hello Web App and helps readers add more difficult web app features, such as:
- Working with custom forms.
- Integrating payments (using Stripe).
- Adding an API.
- Setting up Sass and Bootstrap for more efficient front-end development.
- Adding user-uploaded images.
- And more!
Hello Web App: IC also covers more intermediate programming theory, such as:
- Databases, schema design, and queries.
- Class-based views.
- The importance of reading source code.
Take your web app skills to the next level with this book.
About the Author
Tracy Osborn is a designer, developer, and entrepreneur. In 2010, she taught herself Python and Django in order to launch her startup, WeddingLovely. Frustrated by existing tutorials that assumed previous programming knowledge, Hello Web App is what she wished existed when she was learning.