Gatsby and Contentful Guide
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2019-07-29
About the Book
This e-book is your go-to reference when it comes to best practices in building stunning Progressive web apps with Contentful and Gatsbyjs.
Here's what it'll help you do:
- Composite content modeling
- Best practices building progressive web apps and landing pages
- How to deploy your website to different hosting platforms
- How to give your editors full control over content structure
- What is Contentful?
- What is Gatsbyjs?
- The basics
- How to approach it?
- Modeling howtocontentful.com content
- Creating a Landing Page in Contentful
Building your blazing fast website
- Why Gatsbyjs?
- Start coding
Deploy your blazing fast website
- Create a repository on Github
- Push local code to Github
- Add project to Netlify
- Deploy with every code change
- Trigger Netlify Builds when content changes in Contentful
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.