The Ultimate Guide to G Suite
The Ultimate Guide to G Suite
Everything you need to set up and administer Google's apps for your business
About the Book
Your business needs professional email, with your
.com at the end of your addresses. That doesn't mean you need to run a server or hire an IT team to manage your email.
All you need is a G Suite account, which for $5/month per user will give you the business versions of Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, and every other app in the Google suite. It's the tools you already know and love, with extra features for your business to manage team accounts together.
In just under an hour, this book will teach you everything you need to set up and manage your company's new G Suite account. Read it, set up your account at the same time, and tomorrow your team will have shiny new G Suite accounts to keep all of your company's work in one place.
What Others Say About Zapier's Books
- "Simple and Clear." ~Sami Al-Maqtari on Zapier's An Introduction to APIs
- "…a tremendous amount of quality information in this book" ~Steve Pickering on Zapier's Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing Apps
- "This is an amazing little book… that keeps you from reinventing the wheel." ~Tyler Forge on Zapier's Ultimate Guide to Project Management
- What Others Say About Zapier’s Books
Chapter 1: An Intro to G Suite
- The Google Apps
- Get the Office Suite of the Future, Today
Chapter 2: Set Up Your G Suite Team Account
- What Is G Suite?
- Set Up Your G Suite Account
- Manage Your New G Suite Account
- Work Together as a Team in G Suite
Chapter 3: Import Your Team’s Data Into G Suite
- Migrate Your Whole Team to G Suite (Admin)
- Export All Your Google Apps Data (Anyone)
- Import Your Gmail Emails
- Import Your Google Contacts
- Import Your Google Calendars
- Import Your Google Drive files
- Automatically Back Up Your Google Data
Chapter 4: Customize G Suite and Share Everything With Your Team
- Add a Custom Footer for Your Team’s Gmail Accounts (Admins)
- Email Everyone in Your Team at Once With Google Groups (Admins & Users)
- Share Google Contacts with Your Entire Team
- Share Company Events with Google Calendar (Anyone)
- Share Google Drive Folders with the Whole Company (Anyone)
- Create Consistent Documents with Company-wide Docs Templates (Anyone)
- Help Your Team Work Better Together in G Suite
Chapter 5: Build a Team Intranet in Google Sites
- What Is Google Sites?
- Build Your First Google Sites Website
- Publish and Share Your Google Site
Chapter 6: Find Files, Emails, Contact Info, and More in G Suite
- Automatically Find Info with Google Cloud Search
- Find Any File with Google Drive Advanced Search
- Use Zapier to Find Google Drive Files from Anywhere
Chapter 7: G Suite Resources
- The G Suite Learning Center
- Get Certified as a G Suite Admin
- Automate G Suite
- Sign Into All Your Google Accounts Together
- Find Insights from Your Google Files
- Keep Your Google Drive Organized
- Back up All Your Files
- Learn Everything about Google Sheets
- Learn how to Build an Online Store
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.