The Tragedy of Barack Hussein Obama
About the Book
"We likely have the most ignorant, ideological, brainwashed dupe this country has ever elected to high office."
Barack Obama is the most unusual president in my lifetime. He entered office with messianic-like qualities. He will leave office as a failed president. The hope and promise that began his Administration is gone. In its place is the tragedy of hopes dashed, a nation worse-off and a seemingly oblivious president flirting with impeachment. Once the glow of the halo dissipated, Obama was dependent on policy and substance. Unfortunately he had neither:
"There never was any substance to the man or his Administration. The image was like an old Hollywood set, all facade and no depth. Now the winds of reality are slowly and inexorably tearing away the facade."
His assumed superior intelligencewas unmasked:
"Arrogance when it is accompanied with incompetence is stupidity of the highest order, and usually fatal." "He is still an intellectual child, locked into the ideas from the 60′s -- both the 1960s and the Marxist 1860s. In that sense he is an intellectual dwarf, frozen in a state of puberty. His "knowledge" is based on nothing but the discredited ideologies of Socialism."
Familiarity damaged his likability:
"This Wizard of Oz was not some bumbling, harmless old man. He was pompous, arrogant, mean, disingenuous and incompetent."
His phenomenal fall from grace creates a fascinating political drama. Supporters, particularly the media and Democrat Party, must wrestle with continued support or abandonment. For some, including Obama, this decision may be existential:
"The most overt and ominous sign is provided by Democrats up for re-election. None want to be seen with Obama. He has leper-like appeal as a result of his policies and declining poll numbers."
Obama has not worn well and accomplished little, probably nothing:
"Nothing that Obama has done can be called an achievement, at least a positive one. The medical system is in disarray with additional unpleasant surprises ahead. The economy is not recovering. Joblessness is a disgrace. Our allies are embarrassed by US foreign policy blunders and slights. Obama's penchant for lying is now widely recognized and he is up to his neck in scandals." "Obama's legacy is apt to be that he out-Cartered Jimmy Carter."
Seemingly desperate, Obama appears willing to do anything during his remaining term in office to establish a legacy and the transformation of America. This pursuit is foolhardy and seemingly delusional, having the potential to destroy him and his party. He flirts with impeachment, seemingly oblivious to the risks.
For political aficionados, it is the best of times. For those who love their country, it is a time for despair.
I MESSIAH TO FLIMFLAM MAN
1 The Legend Of Bagger Obama
- 1.1 Bagger Vance
- 1.2 Bagger Obama
- 1.3 Reality Versus Movies
- 1.4 Reality Always Rules
- 1.5 Danger Point For Obama
2 Is Obama Failing Along With Everything Else?
- 2.1 The Economy
- 2.2 Foreign Policy
- 2.3 The Presidency
3 America, The Ego Has Landed
- 3.1 The Olympic Embarrassment
- 3.2 American Thinker Reacts
- Chicago out of Olympics consideration (updated)
- 4 Another Failed Presidency
- 5 President of The World Losing Support There Also
6 Health Care Vaporizes Obama Presidency
- 6.1 Spaghetti Code
- 6.2 The Public Reaction
- 6.3 Familiarity Breeds Contempt
- 6.4 The Slide Downhill
- 6.5 An Early Assessment
7 Our President is Delusional
- 7.1 The Lighter Aspects
- 7.2 The Delusional Aspects
- 7.3 What If Obama Were Your Friend?
8 Obama: Not Moses, Merely Elmer Gantry
- 8.1 The Failure
- 8.2 The Danger
- 8.3 How Will Failure Be Handled
- 1 The Legend Of Bagger Obama
II THE UNLIKELY RE-ELECTION
9 Why the Democrat Party Cannot Survive
- 9.1 The Meaning of the Recent Elections
- 9.2 Party Principles
- 9.3 Elections And Governance
- 9.4 Flaws in the Democrat Strategy
- 9.5 The Ice Cream is Gone
10 President Quixote’s Legacy
- 10.1 Economics versus Morality
- 10.2 An Interpretation of Some Obama Policies
- 10.3 The Bigger Problem
- 10.4 Obama’s Superior Intellect
11 Will Scandal Drive Obama Off the 2012 Ticket?
- 11.1 Interests of The Party
- 11.2 The Solyndra Affair
- 11.3 Congressional Investigations
- 11.4 The Media
- 11.5 Conclusion
12 A Failed Legacy
- 12.1 The Recent Election
- 12.2 The Obama Gift
13 The Obama Problem: Too Many People Know Him
- 13.1 In The Beginning
- 13.2 How Things Went So Wrong So Quickly
- 13.3 The Central Problem
14 Obama Will Not Win Re-election
- 14.1 How Did Obama Get Elected The First Time?
- 14.2 Why Obama Will Lose The Election
- 14.3 Obama Stumbles Out of The Gate
- 14.4 A Bigger Democrat Problem
- 14.5 Qualification
15 The Next Election Could Be Fatal
- 15.1 An Inflection Point
- 15.2 The Issue
- 15.3 Elections Were Never Intended To Be Life-Changing
- 15.4 The New Consequence of Elections
16 How Can The Election Even Be Close?
- 16.1 The Logic
- 16.2 Anecdotal Evidence
17 Obama’s Election Seals Our Fate
- 17.1 The Fundamentals of Progress
- 17.2 Where We Are Headed
- 17.3 The Implications Of The Election
18 How To Win Elections: Make Zombies
- 18.1 What Is A Zombie?
- 18.2 Destroying Lives
- 18.3 The Failure of Welfare
- 18.4 Doomed To Fail
- 9 Why the Democrat Party Cannot Survive
III THE DECLINE CONTINUES
- 19 Obama’s Pretense Is Over
20 Scorecard For The ObamaCare Debacle
- 20.1 What Were They Thinking?
- 20.2 Frankenstein Monster
21 ObamaCare Is A “Weekend at Bernie’s” Remake
- 21.1 Weekend at Bernie’s
- 21.2 ObamaCare As Bernie
22 ObamaCare: The Dumbest Political Move Ever?
- 22.1 Health Care Wrecking Ball
- 22.2 Political Wrecking Ball
- 22.3 The Welfare State Violated
- 22.4 Political Stupidity
23 Joe Isuzu, Our President
- 23.1 Who Was Joe Isuzu?
- 23.2 President Isuzu
- 23.3 Clarence Darrow Was Right
24 Is Obama Done?
- 24.1 1. Humpty Dumpty Cannot Be Reconstructed
- 24.2 2. Personality No Substitute For Leadership
- 24.3 Reason To Worry
- 25 Is The President Sane?
- 26 Liar-In-Chief
27 Peasants With Pitchforks
- 27.1 A New Founding?
- 27.2 Does the concept of peasants with pitchforks apply?
- 27.3 Government and The People
- 27.4 What Would Happen Today?
- 28 Truth Dies First
- 29 Hopeless Change
30 Hayek, Obama and Serfdom
- 30.1 The Road To Serfdom
- 30.2 Unintended Consequences
- 30.3 Historical Context
- 30.4 Obama’s Intended Consequences
- 31 The State Of The Union Speech
32 The Diminished State of The New York Times
- 32.1 The New York Times
- 33 Mafia Government?
- 34 Government Lies About The IRS Scandal
35 President Albatross – An American Tragedy
- 35.1 Obama’s World
- 35.2 History Will Judge
- 35.3 The Political Implications
- 35.4 An American Tragedy
- 35.5 Ethics in Washington
- Obama’s ambassador nominees are a disservice to diplomacy
- 36 Failure and Criticism
IV SPECULATING ON THE ENDING
37 The Impeachment Issue
- 37.1 How Bad Is It?
- 37.2 Is It Bad Enough?
- 38 Falling Apart – Obama’s Ending
39 Politics Loves Winners And Hates Losers
- 39.1 George W. Bush
- 39.2 Barack Obama
- 39.3 A Tale of Two Men
- 39.4 Hubris
40 Bully Meets Professional Bully
- 40.1 Vlad and Barry
- 40.2 Bullies or Sociopaths?
- 41 Democrats Turn on King Cnut
42 A Whiff of Impeachment
- 42.1 Why Impeachment Is So Difficult
- 42.2 The Rule of Men
- 42.3 Why Obama Might Be Impeached
- 42.4 Obama’s Popularity is Plummeting
- 42.5 Obama’s Developing Media Problem
- 42.6 The Democrat Shoe Hasn’t Dropped Yet
- 43 Does The Administration Consider Impeachment Possible?
44 Albatross Politics – Democrats Have A Problem
- 44.1 What Is An Albatross?
- 44.2 Two Key Indicators
- 44.3 Watch the Democrats
45 Ripple or Tidal Wave?
- 45.1 An Early Prognostication
- 46 Are We At A Turning Point?
- 37 The Impeachment Issue
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.