About the Book
Here's what you'll find here, in ten simple sentences:
1. You will understand why flashcards work and how they work best.
2. You will learn why other people's tricks don't work for you and why your system will be perfect.
3. You will find out about various flashcard systems and choose the one that works best for your setting.
4. You will get hands-on insight into how learning works best with flashcards.
5. You will discover quick and easy ways to use flashcards for boosting your interpersonal skills.
6. You will connect your flashcard system to your workflow for easy-flowing productivity.
7. You will create a flashcard survival kit to help you and your loved ones in tricky situations.
8. You will tap into psychology and coaching techniques to apply them to yourself - with one hands-on flashcard deck.
9. You will go beyond the simple flashcard applications, boosting your creativity and potential to inspire or to be inspired.
10. You make it all your own - with a ten-piece checklist to ensure your flashcard set keeps for you.
About the Author
Former language teacher, translator trainer and sailing instructor. At the moment, I work as a language consultant and BRAVE coach in London.
Attract my attention by waving cups of coffee, jazz records and boat party invitations.
Find out more at thebravecoach.com