Building Your First PHP Application with Docker
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-01-07
About the Book
Docker has quickly become the container engine of choice, and it may be replacing a virtual machine near you soon. This book offers a step-by-step guide to walk you through building your first real PHP web application using Docker while explaining the basics of the platform along the way.
The application we build in this eBook will do many of the key things web developers need to do on a daily basis, including:
- Installing dependencies using Composer.
- Getting data from a third-party API.
- Saving data to a MySQL database.
- Using a web framework (SlimPHP) for routing.
- Storing environmental variables securely.
- And much more.
Sign up at our website, Shiphp.com for a coupon code to get the book for free!
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...