Every Book Is A Startup
This book is 99% complete
Last updated on 2018-10-19
About the Book
Hi! I am here to launch Version 2.0 of Every Book Is a Startup. I originally wrote this book in 2010 as an experiment in trying to understand how agile and lean startup principles could be applied to book publishing. The theories and frameworks have evolved over the last eight years and we now have more examples of authors and publisher using these techniques to be create more successful books.
The feedback I have gotten has been so helpful Thanks so much!
The book is 99 percent complete. I am not sure it will ever be completely done :)
- Note From The Author
- 1: Risk
- 2 : The Physics of Book Publishing
- 3: Find A Problem Worth Solving
- 4: Minimum Viable Publishing
- 5: Connect With The People Who Care
- 6: Pitch and Package
- 7: Traction
- 8: Build The Business Model
- 9: Be Your Own Product Manager
- 10: Does The World Know About Your Book?
- 11: Push Button Publishing
- 12: The End?
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...