Every Book Is A Startup
This book is 60% complete
Last updated on 2018-09-19
About the Book
Hi! I am here to launch Version 2.0 of Every Book Is a Startup. I originally wrote this book in 2010 as an experiment in trying to understand how agile and lean startup principles could be applied to book publishing. The theories and frameworks have evolved over the last eight years and we now have more examples of authors and publisher using these techniques to be create more successful books.
The book is about 60 percent complete. I am publishing the whole manuscript with spaces for the blank chapters yet to be written.
The most important thing right now is getting feedback from readers like you. I am using the same principles that I advocate for in the book - publish early, publish often. I want to make sure that I am on the right track and that the book is useful to authors. You can leave comment here or using contact info on the first page of the book. Thanks so much!
- Note From The Author
- 0: The Starting Point
- 1: Understanding Risk (or Solving Problems)
- 2 : The Physics of Book Publishing
- 3: Find A Problem Worth Solving
- 4: Minimum Viable Publishing
- 5: Connect With The People Who Care
- 6: Pitch and Package
- 7: Traction
- 8: Build The Business Model
- 9: Head of Product
- 10: Does The World Know About Your Book?
- 11: Push Button Publishing
- Appendix A: Methods to Gain Traction
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...