The Eternal Moment of Now
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2020-02-14
About the Book
Is now the time for you to release all that has held you back? For you to be free and be in flow with all that surrounds you? To exist in 'The Eternal Moment of Now'?
This clear and concise instruction manual is aimed at developing the skills and knowledge required to achieve the wonderful state of Inner Peace, this is done through a new look and new developments of the Emergent Knowledge canon.
You will learn the theory and practical fundamentals of Emergent Knowledge and Clean Space, both powerful self development techniques.
Included are five new effective processes to learn and experience for yourself and to deliver to others.
You will be developing your personal awareness to heal and bring about an inner state of peace.
The Journey Begins with You.
Results from Process #2
...I need to mention about Process #2. Prior to starting I have had 3 months of left buttock and leg pains making me want to offload the left side. I became very aware how much the past was giving a pulling and dragging sensation to the left and down. As I started to focus on the difference between future present I could notice a straightening of my body with equal distribution of weight through both feet and spine and have not limped whilst being at the conference for the rest of the day.
- Emergent Processing
Welcome to this Guide
- The Format of this Guide
- About the Author
What is the Eternal Moment of Now?
- Benefits of Being in the Present Moment
- Intention Behind the EK Processes
What is Emergent Knowledge?
- The Seven Elements of EK
- The Emergent A to F Model
- Defining Moments
- Evolutions of Thought
Fundamental Elements of Emergent Knowledge
- 1. Clean Facilitation
- 2. Iteration
- 3. Reinterpretation
- 4. Representation and Space
- 5. Navigation
- 6. Algorithms
- 7. Present Time
Role of the Facilitator and Client
- The Facilitator
- The Client
- Can I Run These Processes on My Own?
- Cleaner than Clean
- What is the Eternal Moment of Now?
Process #1 - Emerging Moving
- And, now what is happening?
- Personal Review of Process #1
- An Analysis of Process #1
Process #1 - Example Session (Carl)
- Live Transcript of Process #1
Process #2 - The Six Steps
- The Six Steps Process
- Personal Review of Process #2
Process #2 - Example Session (Sam)
- Live Transcript of Process #2
- Process #1 - Emerging Moving
Redefining the Iterative Pattern
- The Pattern Revised
- A Client’s Process
- It’s all about the Sequence
- Summary of Revised Pattern
- Another Client Transcript
Defining the Eternal Moment of Now
- Four Fundamental Flows
- Defining Two Mechanisms of Interaction
- The Spectrums and Volition
- Bringing the Sets Together
- The Three-Node Problem
- The Eternal Moment of Now
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Redefining the Iterative Pattern
Process #3 - The Basic Four Flows
- The Basic Four Flows Process
- Personal Review of Process #3
- An Analysis of Process #3
Process #3 - Example Session (Jean)
- Live Transcript of Process #3
Process #4 - The Eternal Moment of Now
- Utilised Definitions
- Process #4 Step by Step
- Summary of Process #4
- Personal Review of Process #4
- An Analysis of Process #4
Process #4 - Example Session (Mark)
- Live Transcript of Process #4
- Process #3 - The Basic Four Flows
- New Processes and the Future
- Process #5 - The ABC World
- Moving On
Appendix 1 - Further Resources
- Clean Language
- Emergent Knowledge and Clean Space
Appendix 2 - Seven Days
- Stages of Emergence and The Days of Week
Appendix 3 - A Set of Brief Histories
- Appendix 1 - Further Resources
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.