About the Book
This book serves as learning guide for the iSAQB e.V. CPSA-F (Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level) examination.
- explains the CPSA-Foundation curriculum
- describes the examination process
- explains the types of examination questions
- collects numerous references and links
- contains an extensive glossary of important terms
It explains many (examination-relevant) fundamentals, but is no extensive textbook, but assumes working knowledge and experience in practical software development.
About the Author
Dr. Gernot Starke (INNOQ Fellow) is co-founder and longstanding user of the (open source) arc42 documentation template. For more than 20 years he works as software-architect, coach and consultant, conquering the challenges of creating effective software architectures for clients from various industries.
Gernot has authored several (German) books on software architecture and related topics.