About the Book
This book contains a learning guide for the iSAQB e.V. CPSA-F (Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level) examination.
- explains the CPSA-Foundation curriculum
- describes the examination process
- explains the types of examination questions
- collects numerous references and links
- contains an extensive glossary of important terms
It is no extensive textbook, but assumes working knowledge and experience in practical software development.
About the Author
Dr. Gernot Starke (innoQ Fellow) is co-founder and longstanding user of the (open source) arc42 documentation template. For more than 20 years he works as software-architect, coach and consultant, conquering the challenges of creating effective software architectures for clients from various industries.
Gernot has authored several (German) books on software architecture and related topics.