About the Book
This book serves as learning guide for the iSAQB e.V. CPSA-F (Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level) examination.
- explains the CPSA-Foundation curriculum in version 2021.1
- covers every learning goal - for best-possible exam preparation
- describes the examination process
- contains dozens of sample examination questions
- contains an extensive glossary of important terms
It explains many (examination-relevant) fundamentals, and assumes working knowledge and experience in practical software development.
About the Authors
Dr. Gernot Starke (INNOQ Fellow) is co-founder and longstanding user of the (open source) arc42 documentation template. For more than 20 years, he has been working as software-architect, coach and consultant, conquering the challenges of creating effective software architectures for clients from various industries.
Gernot has authored several (German) books on software architecture and related topics.