This book is 50% complete
Last updated on 2016-10-30
About the Book
- Important: This book is still in beta and is only partially finished. You can purchase it now for a lower price and you'll automatically get the full book when it's done as well as notifications when it continuously updates.
- You can also find a whole bunch of videos explaining concepts from this book at http://enterprisedevops.org
Enterprise DevOps is the application of DevOps values in an environment that contains any of the following:
- Many inter-dependent and related systems and sub systems, software and teams that rely on each other
- Monolithic systems and/or static software/hardware environments
- Lengthy Approval Gates or change control processes
- Security, financial, medical or other compliance requirements
- Lengthy waterfall based processes among multiple teams and stake holders
- Workflows that are mostly manual and error prone across multiple teams or stakeholders
In order to create an organization that operates through automated pipelines of continuous delivery.
The Leanpub Unconditional, No Risk, 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms