This book is 50% complete
Last updated on 2016-10-30
About the Book
- Important: This book is still in beta and is only partially finished. You can purchase it now for a lower price and you'll automatically get the full book when it's done as well as notifications when it continuously updates.
- You can also find a whole bunch of videos explaining concepts from this book at http://enterprisedevops.org
Enterprise DevOps is the application of DevOps values in an environment that contains any of the following:
- Many inter-dependent and related systems and sub systems, software and teams that rely on each other
- Monolithic systems and/or static software/hardware environments
- Lengthy Approval Gates or change control processes
- Security, financial, medical or other compliance requirements
- Lengthy waterfall based processes among multiple teams and stake holders
- Workflows that are mostly manual and error prone across multiple teams or stakeholders
In order to create an organization that operates through automated pipelines of continuous delivery.
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...