Passive Methods for Accelerated Harvests, Larger Yields, And More!
About the Book
ElectroPermaculture, known by other names like as electroculture, electromagnetic permaculture, or even energetic agriculture, describes a class of effective, yet seldom-used methods for accelerating plant growth, boosting crop yields, and more!
In this book you will start by learning about the essence of electropermaculture by studying the early experimenters who used various forms of electricity and magnetism to increase their yields from approximately 30% to 300% or more. Once you have an idea of the amazing successes that are possible, you'll start learning about the science of electricity and magnetism as they relate to plant growth. From there we'll cover the following topics:
- How to create simple magnet-based plant stimulation devices
- How to create simple electromagnetic resonators for plant growth enhancement
- How to create simple antennas that use free energy to improve plant growth
- And more!
By reading this book you will get 3 things:
- A basic understanding of the science behind the remarkable effects of electroculture & magnetoculture
- A hands-on appreciation of what's possible.
- Ideas for how you can apply this technology to your own garden or farm.
When you're done reading and start experimenting, you can expect to see enormous returns on your investment!
I'd like to give my thanks in advance to all of you who chose to purchase this book! Feel free to get in touch and interact with me and I would gladly assist you with anything you need regarding your exploration of electro-horticulture.
- David Wechsler
Electricity, Magnetism, And Gardening???
- Electric & Magnetic Fields Affect Biology
- The Benefits of Electro-Magnetic Agriculture
- Electromagnetic Permaculture?
The Basics of Electricity
- Electric Energy Sources
- Ohm’s Law
- Electrical Signals
- Electrical Power
Principles of Magnetism
- Magnetic Fields
- Magnetic Induction
Biology & Magnetism
- Magnetic Circuits in Biology
- Naturally-Occurring Magnetic Oscillator Circuits
- Magnetic Fields & Plant Biology
Overview of Electroculture & Magnetoculture
- Transitioning to ElectroMagnetic Permaculture
A Brief History of Electromagnetic Agriculture…
- Sacred Sites & Ancient Technology
- Early Contemporary Electroculture
- Modern-Day Electroculture
The Techniques: Earth Batteries
- Earth Battery Basics
- Earth Battery Construction
- Best Practices
The Techniques: Lakhovsky Coil
- What is a Lakhovsky Coil?
- The Science of the Lakhovsky Coil
- Resonant Frequencies
- Loop Antenna Properties
- Lakhovsky Coil Design Parameters
- Antenna Mounting & Installation
- Mounting Approaches
- Example Lakhovsky Coils & Variations
The Techniques: Antenna Systems
- Antenna Basics
- The Physics of Spiral Antennas
- Spiral Antennas in Electroculture
- Ighina Spiral Antennas
- The Moody Coil
- Other Antenna Approaches
- Antennas Examples
- Antenna Construction
- Antenna Installation
- Tips & Tricks
- The Techniques - Magnetoculture
- Passive Magnetic “Antennas”
A Business Case for Electro-permaculture Systems
- Modifications for Different types of Farms
- Discover Electro-Permaculture…
- Follow the Successes
- Experimental ideas in electromagnetic antenna systems
- Energetic Agriculture As a STEAM Activity
- Tech Exploration Opportunities
- Dowsing for Design Parameters
- Learn More
- Thanks again for your interest in Electro-Permaculture!
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.