Making Dairy Products and Cheese
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2016-04-29
About the Book
The greatest asset of the volumes of Discussions on Self-sufficiency is that one can start their reading anywhere and may get acquainted with some of the elements of this lifestyle by even picking out chapters randomly. Yet I believe that one who reads a chapter will get an inspiration for the next, and one who reads the first book will be curious about the other as well. Thus, he or she can attain such complex knowledge both theoretically and practically that will benefit beginners as well as advanced readers.
About the Author
- Andras Kun (K.A.)
- About the Book
- Other ebooks by Eco Valley Foundation
- Making Dairy Products and Cheese
- Cheese: a Rich, Easy to Digest Nutriment
- How to make home-made cheese (Paneer)
- How to make butter at home
- How to make purified butter (ghee)
- How to make sour cream and ice-cream at home
Special Krishna Valley sweets made from milk
- Srikhand - dessert made from thickened yoghurt
- Sandesh - Indian cheese dessert
- Burfi - cream toffee
- Different agents used to coagulate milk
- The world of cheeses
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...