About the Book
- 235 pages of expert guidance through the drupal 9 system
- +2400 lines of ready-to-use code snippets, full project code included
- Learn advanced concepts of drupal, symfony and object oriented PHP
- Build a real platform, not just separate tutorials
- Experienced coder from another framework? This guide will suit you
This course will teach you advanced concepts of drupal 9, Object-oriented PHP and Symfony components. After the course, you’ll be able to build robust and scalable software solutions of many kinds.
In this hands-on course, a drupal expert with 10 years of experience will give you a deep dive in the power that Drupal core has to offer.
Advanced topics like custom entities, entity forms, access control, events, caching, workflows, and many more are discussed while building an actual software.
With +2400 lines of custom code, the author offers you powerful and ready-to-use snippets for your next drupal projects.
Fun fact: you’ll not even be using nodes at all but only custom entities.
Let’s take a deep dive!
About the Author
Hi, I'm Stef. A full-stack software developer living near Antwerp, Belgium.
For the last eight years, I've been building websites in
Angular for government and enterprises.
More about me at