How to Make Money in Dividend Stocks
How to Make Money in Dividend Stocks
About the Book
Do dividend strategies work?
- 1. Dividends and dividend growth provide nearly 80 percent of stock returns
- 2. Dividend reinvestment strategies provide blistering compound gains
- 3. High dividend yield strategies trounce the market… all over the world
- 4. Dividend stocks provide 90 percent of the market return in bear markets
- 5. Dividend stocks are a great inflation hedge
- 6. Dividend stocks are stronger and less volatile
- But it’s not all rosy…
- Do dividend strategies work?
When do dividend stocks work best?
- A rough guide to surviving market cycles
- Dividend stocks – the only bear market winners?
- How to recoup bear market losses dramatically faster through reinvestment
- When do dividend stocks work best?
- Three Pillars and Two Pitfalls
Dividend Yield - Crown Jewel or Emperor’s New Clothes
- Why do high yield stocks provide higher returns?
- Share Buybacks - the dividend yield’s blind spot?
Dividend Safety - how to sleep better at night
- The traditional approach to safety
- A modern approach to safety
- A Technical approach to safety
- Dividend Safety - how to sleep better at night
Dividend Growth - a new holy grail?
- Why the Dividend Growth Streak matters
- The importance of compounding & Rule 72
- Opposing pillars? The trade off between growth and yield
- Dividend Growth - a new holy grail?
The Two Worst Pitfalls for Dividend investors
- Pitfall 1: Failing to buy in tax-efficient wrappers
- Pitfall 2: Failing to always reinvest dividends
- The Two Worst Pitfalls for Dividend investors
A compendium of income strategies
- Strategy 1: Dogs of the Dow
- Strategy 2: Geraldine Weiss’ Yield Range
- Strategy 3: HYP - High Yield Portfolio
- Strategy 4: DGI - Dividend Growth Investing
- Strategy 5: BSD - Big Safe Dividends
- Strategy 6: SG Quality Income
- A compendium of income strategies
- Diversification - the only free lunch
Asset Allocation & Rebalancing
- Determining need – the 4 percent Rule
The merits of dividend stocks vs bonds
- Inflation looms - why the time for stocks is near
When to sell
- Why sell ever?
Where to find dividend stocks
- The Quant Approach - Screening and Indices
- Dividend History Indices
- The Scuttlebutt Approach
- Piggybacking the best fund manager ideas
- Where to find dividend stocks
- Chapter 10: Conclusion
Chapter 11: Appendix
- Dividend Basics
- How to calculate dividend yield
- How to minimise dividend taxes
- Other Dividend Strategies
- Bibliography etc
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.