Densytics: Physics Without Newtonian Branding
This book is 75% complete
Last updated on 2015-07-30
About the Book
Densytics is physics without Newtonian branding.
- 1. About
- 2. Principles of Densytics
- 3. Contract of Definitions
- 4. Astronomical Computations in Newton’s Principia
- 5. Kepler’s Rule is the definition of density
- 6. Kepler’s Rule and Newton’s Laws
- 7. How did Newton spin rotation into orbits
- 8. A Summary of previous chapters
- 9. Newton’s true discovery
- 10. Newton’s zeroeth law
- 11. Density continuum replaces matterful discontinuity
- 12. Tragicomical history of Newton’s universal constant of gravitation
- 13. Li of Physics
- 14. The Rule
- 15. A world without matter
- 16. Standard is the thing
- 17. Questioning the Reified Reality of Physics
- 18. Observations disprove Newtonian materialism
- 19. Materialism and the matterless world
- 20. Love over Law: On Human Emancipation as a Species
- 21. Your Evil Symbiont
- 22. Computation of Lagrange point L1
- 23. Jane Doe v. Board Of Education of the City of New York
- 24. Google’s Calico and human well-being
- 25. The world is powered by Newton’s Soul
- 26. The Loaded balance of physics
- 27. A critique of Newton’s law of universal gravitation
- 30. Newton’s definition of density
- 31. Beware of the professional
- 32. Scenes from the Trial of Newtonism
- 40. How to philosophize with a physics equation
- 35. Hawking’s scientific revolution
- 38. Cosmology as Shamanism
- 37. The cult of Newton in the classroom
- 39. Definitions
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.