Crash Your 2k Erg Score
Last updated on 2013-03-13
About the Book
Finally, discover how to Crash Your 2k erg score. Using a real, proven, straight talking style this book spells out how to become the best rower you can be. It contains authorative articles from ergrowing.com in one downloadable eBook (PDF, ePUB and Mobi).
Crashing a big 2k Erg Score begins with knowledge in how you approach the erg. This book will show you how to start:
- Finding the optimal Technical Rowing Excellence for your particular body size
- Gaining a Huge Physical Fitness Engine
- Attaining Rock Solid Mental Strength
- Devising Proper Effective Race Strategies (for your fitness and body type)
- Training Correctly and Recovering Faster
- Avoiding Injury
- Learning to Peak Properly for Major Races and Erg Tests
Important: You will not find run-of-the-mill textbook advice in this book. This is real, tried-and-tested rowing advice only for rowers looking to crash their 2k erg score.
If that's you, then this book is for you.
- Read this first please
- Chapter 1. Mental Toughness Strategies
- How To Mentally Prepare For a 2k Erg Test
- 2k Erg Mental Toughness – 2 Essential Tips Guaranteed To Prevent Choke
- How to Discover your Real Internal Rowing Power
- Successful Rowers – 8 Personality Traits You Must Have
- Chapter 2. Need to Know Equipment Set up
- How an Incorrect Fan Setting Can Make Your 2k Slower by 6 Seconds
- Correct Footplate Position Makes a Massive Difference to Power and Technique.
- Best Shoes for Erg – 3 Every Erger Must Try
- Chapter 3. Seriously Effective Rowing Workouts
- 3 Summer Erg Workouts for Rowers
- Rowing Workout – For Serious Rowers (and Ergers)
- Boost Your Middle 1000 Meters with This Rowing Workout (How to find Rhythm)
- Indoor Rowing Workouts That Boost Your Vo2 Max
- Chapter 4. Brilliant Training Tips
- Why You Must Always Sprint - Every Workout
- How to Make Every Session Count – Why You Should Sprint #2
- 7 Things Erg Rowers Can Learn From Cyclists
- Erg Workout Recovery Strategy – 7 Great Tips
- Chapter 5. Race Strategy and Peaking
- Peaking For 2k Erg Tests - the 7 day Countdown Plan
- Crash Your 2k Erg Score Test Strategy
- Advanced 2k Erg Test Indoor Rowing Strategy – Part 1
- Advanced 2k Erg Test Indoor Rowing Strategy – Part 2
- Dominating Erg Rowing Tests – 7 Things You Can do Today
- 2k Erg Test Meltdown – 5 Steps for a Fast Recovery
- Game - changing Things to Think About in the Middle of a 2k Erg
- Chapter 6. Unusual (Straight Talking) Rowing Advice
- Important Tips Crucial to Prolonging your Career
- Rowing Seat Racing – Why Rowers Need To Be Vigilant
- Chapter 7. Erg and Rowing Technique Specifically for Your Body Type
- Erg Rowing Technique - Learning How to Hang off the Handle
- Oarsome Foursome v Romanian Women’s 8 – A Technique Lesson
- Rowing Catch – 3 Things You Need To Know
- 3 Ways to Pull The Erg Harder – Without Breaking The Energy Bank
- Erg Technique (Do Not Read This if you Are a Rower)
- Strapless Erging Will Fix Excessive Lay Back.
- 7 Steps to Seriously Effective Erg Technique
- Chapter 8. Essential Advice for Young Rowers
- Chapter 9. Lightweight Rower Weight Strategies
- Lightweight Rowers – After Weigh-In Strategies To Help You Prepare For A 2k Race
- Lightweight? Here’s a Race Day Weigh – In Strategy
- Let’s Build Something Great
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.