This book is 25% complete
Last updated on 2018-09-14
About the Book
Pick sessions for your coderetreat from this book. You can read all the details from each session: constraint, when to use it, goals, facilitation tips, and history. You can read all the book, or just pick a few sessions for your event, it's your choice.
This book is thought to be a catalog of sessions that you can use also for other activities like: workshops, coding dojos, coding katas, mob programming, etc.
This book is a follow-up of Coderetreat - Hosting and Facilitation https://leanpub.com/coderetreat
- Session 1: Tackle The Problem
- Session 2: Maximum 4 statements per method
- Session 3: No predefined data structures
- Session 4: No conditionals
- Session 5: No mouse
- Session 6: No loops
- Session 7: Programming by Wishful Thinking
- Session 8: Ping-Pong Pair-Programming
- Session 9: Silent Pair-Programming
- Session 10: Beginner’s Mind
- Session 11: Yes, and…
- Session 12: Solution Seeker
- Session 13: Brutal Refactoring Game
- Session 14: Taking Baby Steps
- Session 15: Teddy Bear Pair Programming
- Session 16: Evil Pair Programming
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...