This book is 25% complete
Last updated on 2018-09-14
About the Book
Pick sessions for your coderetreat from this book. You can read all the details from each session: constraint, when to use it, goals, facilitation tips, and history. You can read all the book, or just pick a few sessions for your event, it's your choice.
This book is thought to be a catalog of sessions that you can use also for other activities like: workshops, coding dojos, coding katas, mob programming, etc.
This book is a follow-up of Coderetreat - Hosting and Facilitation https://leanpub.com/coderetreat
- Session 1: Tackle The Problem
- Session 2: Maximum 4 statements per method
- Session 3: No predefined data structures
- Session 4: No conditionals
- Session 5: No mouse
- Session 6: No loops
- Session 7: Programming by Wishful Thinking
- Session 8: Ping-Pong Pair-Programming
- Session 9: Silent Pair-Programming
- Session 10: Beginner’s Mind
- Session 11: Yes, and…
- Session 12: Solution Seeker
- Session 13: Brutal Refactoring Game
- Session 14: Taking Baby Steps
- Session 15: Teddy Bear Pair Programming
- Session 16: Evil Pair Programming
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. Free App. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets), MOBI (for Kindle) and in the free Leanpub App (for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.