About the Book
- Life can be challenging. We are often faced with challenges at work, challenges in our relationships, challenges with our children and challenges with our self-confidence. Many of these challenges are accepted as part of life but sometimes with so much "noise" we can find it difficult to solve the problems that are being presented to us even when the solution is staring us in our face.
- Business start-ups, entrepreneurs and SMEs often face a seeminly never ending onslaught of challenges. It's sometimes hard to find the energy to just to keep going.
- Senior business leaders are also facing a complex and fast changing digital landscape. However, the last remaining competitive advantage any business has is the ability of its staff and leaders to think differently and to think creatively. Only creative solutions help solve complex problems!
- Coaching for Success is a FREE resource to help you coach yourself when faced with personal or business challenges. If you want to find out more about coaching or if you want help when faced with a challenge. Just send me an email. I will be only too happy to help.
- If you want to reflect on your role as leader within your organisation hit the play button on the video above and consider your leadership style and then download the FREE booklet and start the coaching process. Good Luck!
Think Differently! Richard Rolfe
About the Author
As a multi-award winning business leader, Richard’s journey over the past few years has been dramatic. Appointed as the fourth headteacher in three years to a troubled school he turned it around by deploying his unique techniques and tackling what he calls “The Enemies of Change”. He rebuilt the school and the school’s reputation around solid core principles. These principles are equally at home in the business world.
He fixed a substantial budget deficit, restructured the organisation and ensured it was oversubscribed by having a relentless focus on attention to detail, communication and the promotion of fun in the work-place. He did this at the same time as improving morale, reducing unwanted staff turnover and significantly lowering staff absence rates. His methods ensured that the school and the staff celebrated numerous accolades including major local, national and international awards.
Since leaving his school Richard has authored a number of business books, coached senior business leaders and has mentored aspiring leaders. In recent years he has established a number of digital start-ups including National Coding Week which holds digital events across the UK and beyond.