Last updated on 2012-09-11
About the Book
This handbook is part of my final project for the MA in Online Journalism at Birmingham City University. It is based on experience I've gained, lessons I've learnt as well as on assumptions and conclusions I've drawn both by holding video workshops and trying to build up a video community in the Birmingham area. Moreover, it is referring to interviews and further research.
"Citizen Video" was made for everyone aiming to hold video journalism workshops for citizen journalists as well as those who also want to engage them in this area.
- 1 Introduction - be an advocate
- 2 Don’ t wait until they come to you - and don’t be sure they’ll stay
- 3 Citizen video workshops
- Pre-workshop organisation
- How to hold it - it’s a workshop, not a speech
- 4 After/in between the workshops - keep it going!
- 5 Building and engaging a community
- 6 Summing it up
- 7 References
- 8 About this book
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...