Quick & Easy Statistics (The Course)
- Fundamentals of Statistics I
- Statistical Terms
- Probability: Simple Probability
- Compound Probability
- Conditional probability
- Fundamentals of Statistics II
- More Statistical Terms
- Probability Distributions
- Normal distribution and z-scores
- Sampling Distributions and the Central Limit Theorem
- Other Common Distributions
- Fundamentals of Statistics III
- Research Questions and Hypotheses
- Theoretical Basis of Hypothesis Testing
- Confidence Intervals
- Non-parametric tests
- Interpreting p values and confidence intervals
- Study Designs
- Common Study Designs
- Preparing Your Data for Analysis
- Types of Data/Variables
- Scales of Measurement of Data
- Creating a Dataset
- Rules for Coding
- Data Management in SPSS
- The SPSS Interface
- Importing Data from Other Sources
- Modifying Data Entries
- Copying and Pasting Data
- Inserting New Cases / Variables
- Moving Data
- Computing a New Variable
- Recoding a Variable
- Selecting or Filtering Data
- Handling Multiple-Response Data
- Describing Data
- Exploring Your Data
- Describing Data Using the Frequencies and Descriptives Functions of SPSS
- Displaying Data with Charts
- Assessing Normality of Distribution of Continuous Data
- Cross-tabulations and Correlations
- Inferential Statistics
- Recap of Basic Concepts
- Choosing an Appropriate Test
- The One-Sample T-Test
- The Independent-Samples T-Test
- The Paired-Samples T-Test
- One-Way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Chi-Square and Risk
- Correlation and Regression
- Introduction to Regression Analysis
- Linear Regression
- Final Quiz
Dr Fatai Akemokwe (MBBS, FWACP) is a clinical researcher who holds a Diploma in Statistics. He is also an instructor with Enigma Ventures, an organization focused on medical and information technology education. He has a passion for making learning easier and more efficient. He has been involved in data analysis of several research projects. He has eclectic interests ranging from alternative rock to philately.
Dr. Afelemo Orilade (MBBS) is a clinical researcher who has been involved in the study design and data analysis of a number of medical research projects. He strongly believes that every person should be given equal chance to succeed and the best gift that a person can be given is education and knowledge
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.