Feeding His Lambs (The Course)
This first course, in this series, is specifically written for the newly-born Christian. Your first 28 days as a newly born Christian is the critical period. This workbook demonstrates how to care for your new Spiritual Neonatus! The next 1,000 days starts your maturing in the process; this workbook lays the foundation and guidance you require. I generally quote from the "New American Standard Bible" and will indicate otherwise when I use another translation. Several resources are provided to supplement your growth and education into a healthy mature Christian. I have incorporated several of my dad's - Rev. C. G. Gose, Th.D., D.Div. - sermons, lectures, journals, and articles throughout this entire collection. This workbook and the online course could support various Christian ministries, outreach programs, evangelists, New Membership curriculum.
What you'll learn...
- Guidance on Why You suffer defeat and anguish.
- Foundational "Instructions on Salvation" (i.e., the Soteriology Theology).
- Foundational "Instructions about Christ" (i.e., Christology Theology).
- Foundational "Instructions about Humanity" (i.e., Christian Anthropology).
- Knowledge about your transition from "man" into a New Creature.
- Guidance about your New Role in the present and future.
- Knowledge about your New Abilities & Responsibilities.
- Guidance about how to achieve an Abundant Life!
- Course Prerequisites: Knowing Jesus Personally
- Lesson Test:
- Part I: Your New Life Begins
- The 2nd Birth – What just happened to me?
- History of Humanity
- Deeper Dive into Christian Anthropology
- I didn’t “feel” anything …
- I did “feel” something …
- Spiritual Neonatus!
- Living in the Spirit
- Learning Our Position
- Deeper Dive: “Phases of Sanctification”
- “Planted” in Him
- Practicum: Walking by Faith
- Matthew 14:22-33.
- Victorious Living: the Template
- The Heavenly Warfare
- The Armor of Light
- Not Fighting But Enjoying
- Examination Study Guide
- Growing in the Spirit
- Practicum: Write an Exegesis
- Ephesians Outline
- Part II: Setting, Walking, Standing
- Background Overview
- Setting: Our Position in Christ
- How to “Sit” in Christ
- “Setting and Resting” Pattern Revealed
- Scope of His Finished Work
- God’s Fiber Optics!
- Being Filled
- Our Gracious Father
- Walking: Our Conduct in Life.
- Our conduct revealed
- Conducting our relationships
- Becoming ABBA’s “Shadow” Again!
- Living the Higher Standard
- Pretentious or Genuine
- God is Able to Deliver
- Time Compensation
- Discovering God’s Plan For Our Lives
- Standing: Our Attitudes in Conflict
- What is Spiritual Warfare?
- Going onto the Battlefield
- Combat Mentality and Mindset
- “In His Name”
- When declaring “His Name”
- Examination Study Guide
Avatar is an adorable cartoon sketch of my wife. 46th anniversary this coming Sept 1, 2024!
Stephen Gose, Ph.D. Information Systems (honorary) (and second-generation German) is a retired Professor Emeritus with a 41-year career as a certified network engineer, and "Certified Cisco Academy Instructor" (CCAI) since 2002. He is listed in the Who's Who for Information Technology for his directly-related work for the Internet backbones found in the Caribbean, Netherlands, Israel, and Russia. He was awarded "Letters of Appreciation" from AT&T, and the German, Israeli, Dutch, and Russian Governments. Steve has nearly three decades of international "teaching and conference lecturing" in both Local-Area and Wide-Area Networks, network security, Internet backbones, software engineering, and program/project management. He is a retired US Army Signal Corps Officer. He earned, in 2014, the ITT Technical Institute's "Instructor of the Year" out of 8,000 instructors across 144 campuses throughout the USA.
He graduated from Grand Canyon University with his first B.A. in Religions and Music Education, then a B.S. in Business Admin. from the University of Maryland and an M.B.A in International Management from Liberty University.
He is currently pursuing his Th.D. He has served as a licensed minister since 1972 and as a missionary to Okinawa, Japan. He earned the US Army Chaplains Outstanding service award in 1983.
In his spare time(?), Steve enjoys creating online casual games, software engineering, and managing his online gaming businesses.
My driving theme: "Always stay humble and kind"
His personal website is: http://www.Stephen-Gose.com./
His game showcase is: http://www.renown-games.com
His theology website: http://kingdomofgodprinciples.com/
Game Support Site: http://makingbrowsergames.com/
Review my profile on LinkedIn.com: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-gose/
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.