"Walk-Thru Tutorial" - Rogue Prince™ (The Course)
Discover how to create both single-player and multi-Player Role-Playing Games (RPG) using these "Step-by-Step" methods. This is a "Mega" construction course for either Phaser JS Gaming Framework or Codeless game Construction; you'll learn two different online game deliveries using these game mechanics with WebSockets. When you're finished, you will have a production-ready pipeline to create as many different single-player or multi-Player RPGs as your imagination can dream of in either client-side Phaser Gaming Framework or "Codeless" Construct 2 or Construct 3!
You'll also get bonus download examples, source code, and abridged references on how to do every single thing in this course, so you can copy and paste these into your own game design and then modify those resources for your own purposes and bespoke releases.
I would like to guide you in creating several modes of Online Games. We will use these game mechanics, mechanisms, and the development methods discussed in Game Design Workshop. By the end of this tutorial, you should have a fully functional Massive Multi-Player Online Role-Playing Game (MMoRPG) and different delivery modes using your own gaming assets -- SPWA, PWA, and CMS in pure Phaser JS or Construct Codeless Framework. A supporting website lets you download the bonus content included with your course purchase.
- How to create and migrate single-player games into a 3-player online delivery mode (not using "hot-seat")!
- How to use dynamic, client-side, proxy servers and migrate this game from its current single-player mode (with AI Bot) into a routed Remote Procedure Call (rRPC) 3-player mode (not using "hot-seat")!
- How to include "Asynchronous Availability" during gameplay and migrate this gameplay mode (with AI Bot) into an online "Asynchronous Availability" multi-player mode using postal mail or email game turns! The FREE game rule book will help "deconstruct" this game's mechanics.
- This final external "Step-by-Step" tutorial guides us in building a complete MMoG CMS, using MOM over WebSockets for 1 to 3 participants, a membership system, a game lobby, player matching services, and other various cloud-based "Back-end as a Services" (BaaS).
This extraordinarily comprehensive course will teach you how to:
- Use Phaser JS Gaming Framework and Construct Codeless game Framework to develop single-player and multi-Player Online Games.
- Create different delivery modes for MMoRPG.
- How to integrate other gaming mechanics into MMoRPG!
- Use either Phaser JS Framework or Construct Codeless development as a Single Webpage Application, Progressive Web Application, or Content Management System with WebSockets.
- Analyze current business demand for these game genres and where to deploy them.
- Automatically generate new connections.
- Instructor Guides and teaching resources available for workshops in this course's special Teacher edition.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please join our email listing or participate in the forum for this course!
Avatar is an adorable cartoon sketch of my wife. 46th anniversary this coming Sept 1, 2024!
Stephen Gose, Ph.D. Information Systems (honorary) (and second-generation German) is a retired Professor Emeritus with a 41-year career as a certified network engineer, and "Certified Cisco Academy Instructor" (CCAI) since 2002. He is listed in the Who's Who for Information Technology for his directly-related work for the Internet backbones found in the Caribbean, Netherlands, Israel, and Russia. He was awarded "Letters of Appreciation" from AT&T, and the German, Israeli, Dutch, and Russian Governments. Steve has nearly three decades of international "teaching and conference lecturing" in both Local-Area and Wide-Area Networks, network security, Internet backbones, software engineering, and program/project management. He is a retired US Army Signal Corps Officer. He earned, in 2014, the ITT Technical Institute's "Instructor of the Year" out of 8,000 instructors across 144 campuses throughout the USA.
He graduated from Grand Canyon University with his first B.A. in Religions and Music Education, then a B.S. in Business Admin. from the University of Maryland and an M.B.A in International Management from Liberty University.
He is currently pursuing his Th.D. He has served as a licensed minister since 1972 and as a missionary to Okinawa, Japan. He earned the US Army Chaplains Outstanding service award in 1983.
In his spare time(?), Steve enjoys creating online casual games, software engineering, and managing his online gaming businesses.
My driving theme: "Always stay humble and kind"
His personal website is: http://www.Stephen-Gose.com./
His game showcase is: http://www.renown-games.com
His theology website: http://kingdomofgodprinciples.com/
Game Support Site: http://makingbrowsergames.com/
Review my profile on LinkedIn.com: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-gose/
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.