A Guide to Understanding Blockchain and Ethereum for Non-Developer Audiences
About the Book
Start your journey to join the those who have taken the plunge into Ethereum and blockchain by diving into basics.
Topics covered include:
- A Short History of Blockchain
- Ethereum Basics
- Case Studies of Current Blockchain Projects
- How to Ask Questions, Comment, and Raise Concerns
- What's the Big Deal
- Principles of Decentralization
- A Brief History of Blockchain
- Blockchain Basics
- Public vs Private Blockchains
- Connecting Blockchains Together
- The Ethereum Blockchain
- Ethereum Limitations and Scaling Solutions
- A Further Discussion of Smart Contracts
- Tokens and Crowdfunding
- Self-Sovereign Identity and Reputation
- Decentralized Governance and Voting
- Decentralized Storage
- Prediction Markets
- Decentralized Exchanges and Peer-to-peer Trading
- Price Stablization
The Leanpub 60-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $12 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.