Rust Mastery for Robust Applications
Rust Mastery for Robust Applications
About the Bundle
From Basics to Advanced Rust Development
This bundle is a treasure trove for anyone looking to master the Rust programming language.
"Rust In Practice" starts with the basics of Rust programming, introducing its unique ownership model and type system, and guides readers through advanced topics like concurrency and parallel programming.
"Practical Rust 1.x Cookbook" complements this by offering over 100 practical exercises across various domains, including webassembly, networking, and microservices. This combination ensures a deep dive into Rust's syntax and functionalities, equipping readers with the skills to write efficient, flexible, and robust applications.
Ideal for both beginners and experienced programmers, this bundle is your gateway to becoming a Rust expert.
Rust In Practice
A Programmers Guide to Build Rust Programs, Test Applications and Create Cargo Packages
Rust In Practice is an ultimate fast-paced guide for anyone looking to become a practitioner of the rust programming from day 1. This book covers everything from the basics of Rust programming to building robust and efficient applications.
Starting with the fundamentals, this book guides you through the syntax and semantics of the Rust language, including its unique ownership model and type system. You'll learn about common data types, control flow, error handling, and more.
As you progress through the book, you'll dive deeper into advanced topics such as building programs, rust libraries and crates, using the standard library, and working with external crates. You'll also learn how to write concurrent and parallel code, take advantage of Rust's built-in testing features, and use popular Rust frameworks and libraries.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Get well versed with cargo, different cargo commands
- Understanding data types, ownership, and borrowing
- Write flexible, efficient code with traits and generics
- Make use of closures, iterators, and asynchronous programming to write multi-
- threaded programs
- Utilizing collections, strings, text, input and output, macros, and avoiding unsafe
- Run code testing on different types of rust programs and applications
- 50+ examples covered to demonstrate every feature and functionality of rust
By the end of this book, you'll have a solid understanding of Rust programming and be well-equipped to start building your own robust and efficient applications.
Practical Rust 1.x Cookbook
100+ Solutions across Command Line, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Networking, Code Performance and Microservices
Practical Rust 1.x Cookbook is an in-depth guide for experienced Rust programmers looking to create robust and efficient applications. This solution-focused book covers a wide range of topics, including command-line, webassembly, networking, kubernetes, microservices, and system programming.
This book includes over 100 real-world practical exercises that will teach you how to use the Rust compiler and command-line programming across every stage of software development. Each exercise is intended to reinforce Rust's potential for outperforming legacy applications and bridging the high performance gap. You'll learn about advanced solutions like asynchronous functions, API testing, CI/CD pipelines, Fuzz testing, and microservices architecture as you read the book. You'll also have the chance to put your knowledge to use by solving complex concurrent and parallel code challenges. You'll also get hands-on experience with many of Rust's built-in frameworks and libraries.
Practical Rust 1.x Cookbook is a must-have for both experienced and inexperienced Rust programmers looking to create high-performance and robust applications. This book will help you stay ahead of the curve in Rust programming by providing clear explanations, practical examples, and step-by-step illustrations. Get your copy today and start making the apps you've always wanted to make!
- Employing declarative and procedural macros, pattern matching, and enums
- Create and test asynchronous code, error handling, and communication patterns.
- Working with deadlocks and livelocks, as well as implementing hash maps and parallel algorithms
- SOAP and REST API development, API orchestration, and performance monitoring
- API layering, middleware programming, and end-to-end API testing
- CI/CD, Docker registry, Kubernetes cluster, YAML files, and load balancers configuration
- Working with fuzz testing, checking syntax, and identifying code vulnerabilities
Table of Content
- Setting Up and Configuring Rust Environment
- Hands-on Traits, Enums and Struct
- Pattern Matching, Concurrency, Pointers and Modules
- Using Declarative and Procedural Macros
- Implementing Concurrency and Multithreading
- Asynchronous Programming
- Developing REST and SOAP APIs
- Building Microservices and Architectures
- Working around CI/CD
- Working around Kubernetes
- Fuzz Testing and Static Analysis
- Code Performance Optimization
The Leanpub 60 Day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 60 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
Now, this is technically risky for us, since you'll have the book or course files either way. But we're so confident in our products and services, and in our authors and readers, that we're happy to offer a full money back guarantee for everything we sell.
You can only find out how good something is by trying it, and because of our 100% money back guarantee there's literally no risk to do so!
So, there's no reason not to click the Add to Cart button, is there?
See full terms...
80% Royalties. Earn $16 on a $20 book.
We pay 80% royalties. That's not a typo: you earn $16 on a $20 sale. If we sell 5000 non-refunded copies of your book or course for $20, you'll earn $80,000.
(Yes, some authors have already earned much more than that on Leanpub.)
In fact, authors have earnedover $13 millionwriting, publishing and selling on Leanpub.
Learn more about writing on Leanpub
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers) and EPUB (for phones, tablets and Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.