The Node.js Bundle
The Node.js Bundle
About the Bundle
This bundle combines three bestselling Leanpub Node.js books into a package that gives you everything you need to get started with developing Node.js applications at an unbeatable price.
In this e-book we will analyze what makes Node a different proposal from all that is out there, why you should use it, and how to get started. It starts with an overview but quickly dives into the code, module by module. By the end of this book you should be able to build your own Node service producers and consumers, and also feel comfortable around the Node API and conventions.
By the end of it you should be able to build your own Node modules, as well as test and debug them.
The Node Beginner Book
A comprehensive Node.js tutorial
Praise for The Node Beginner Book:
"I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for writing such an excellent introduction to node. Your book's explanation is fantastic!"
"This is one of the few beginner articles I made it all the way through because of how well it's written."
Don't feel like buying just yet? Read the first part at www.nodebeginner.org for free!
The Node Craftsman Book
An advanced Node.js tutorial
- How can you connect to a database like MongoDB or MySQL from your Node.js application?
- How do you write unit tests and end-to-end tests for your code?
- How do you leverage migrations for setting up a continuous deployment workflow?
- How does the Node Package Manager, NPM, work in detail?
- How do you keep your code fast and efficient by leveraging asynchronous and non-blocking operations?
- How do you use and create event emitters?
- How do you write full-fledged web applications using REST frameworks?
- How do you integrate Node.js with AngularJS?
- ...and much more!
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...