About the Book
The Awesome Asciidoctor Notebook contains the blog posts about Asciidoctor previously mentioned on my blog. The posts have been edited slightly so they can be used for the book. The book gives a broad overview of all the great features we can find in the awesome Asciidoctor tool.
The latest version is published on October 4, 2021 with the following posts:
- Using Ruby Extensions With Asciidoctor Gradle Plugin
- Change Number Style For Ordered Lists
- Using Filename Starting With Dot As Block Title
- Nested Tables
- Grouping Floating Images
- Prevent Transformation of URL to Hyperlink
- Use Diagram Block Macro To Include Diagrams
- Use Only Block As List Item
- Using Paragraphs in Lists With List Item Continuation
- Using Tab Separated Data In A Table
- Document Attributes With Styling
- Exclude Parts From Included Files
- Collapsible Content
- Don't Wrap Lines in All Listing or Literal Blocks of Document
- Include Asciidoc Markup With Listing or Literal Blocks Inside Listing or Literal Block
- Auto Number Callouts
- Image As Link Reference
About the Author
Hello. I am a passionate Groovy and Java developer based in Tilburg, The Netherlands. My goal is to write software, like Pixar makes movies, BMW makes cars, Bang & Olufsen makes audio and TV systems and Apple makes computers and devices: clean, elegant, user-centered and high quality.
My name is Hubert A. Klein Ikkink. Not a very common name, right? To make things easier I just picked the first letters of my firstname and surname and came up with haki. So there you have it, now I am known as Mr. Haki or mrhaki for short.
In 2009 I started writing blog posts about Groovy with the name Groovy Goodness. These posts contain small snippets of code explaining core and exotic features of the Groovy language.
Later I also started to blog about other subjects like Asciidoctor.