Aurelia For Real World Web Applications
This book is 95% complete
Last updated on 2018-02-14
About the Book
In this book you will learn the underlying concepts of the Aurelia framework and at the same time, you will learn how to do various real world programming tasks such as:
- Working with forms; validation, multi-step, data caching
- How to use third party libraries
- Working with jQuery and jQuery UI
- Interfacing with API's using both the Fetch and HttpClient dependencies provided by Aurelia
- Implementing authentication in your Aurelia applications as well as numerous strategies for working with different types of authentication
- How to write an Aurelia application using TypeScript
- The definitive guide to bundling and deploying your Aurelia applications
- Working with CSS pre-processors such as; LESS, Stylus and Sass
- How to create custom elements and attributes
- Porting over existing Angular 1 and Angular 2 applications to Aurelia
- Working with the binding system
- How to extend Aurelia
- Working with the Task Queue module
- All this and a whole heap more!
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms...