Arka Kapı Magazine Issue - 2
Last updated on 2018-11-23
About the Book
The cybersecurity sector borrows many terms from the military jargon because believe it or not, this is an ongoing war. Sometimes the atmosphere is more mischievous than the Cold War, and sometimes it’s far more hot and effective than the battlefield.
One of the commonly used terminologies adapted from the war zone to cybersecurity was the Red Team concept. In military strategies, Red Team methodology stands for pretending to be the hostile forces to model out the worst scenario and measure the durability of the friendly forces.
The attackers are always a step ahead. So Red Teaming allows the course of the battle to have a drastic change. Just like the microbes vaccinated into the body to defend against illnesses, thinking like the enemy helps build a stronger defense.
This is why the concept of Red Team has been very popular in the past few years in cybersecurity. Instead of playing devil’s advocate, you have to think like the devil to discover the most evil plans and test them on the system
* Cyber Security Conferences - Ayşenur Burak
* WiPi Hunter Detecting - Besim Altınok
* Web Application Firewall (WAF) Bypassing Methods - Ulaş Fırat Özdemir
* Taking Control of Admin Account on Active Directory using the DCC - Girayhan Menekay
* Dynamic Host Configuration to Root - Barkın Kılıç
* Offensive Touch to Defensive World - Halil Dalabasmaz
* Simone Margaritelli Interview - Utku Şen
* Denial of Service - Bener Kaya
* A Young Hacker in the Corridors of a Holding at Midnight - Yusuf Şahin
* Revolutionary Blockchain Technology - Mustafa Yalçın
* How I hacked into a college’s website! - Aditya Anand
* Meltdown, Spectre and Foreshadow - Chris Stephenson
* The Dangers of Wireless Networks - Besim Altınok
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.