Arka Kapı Magazine Issue - 1
This book is 100% complete
Completed on 2018-09-14
About the Book
The spotlight for our first issue is “Anonymity.” The mass surveillance we’re going through seems very much like a chapter from the Orwellian dystopia except here everything we do is watched through our smartphones and wearable technology.
Most of you might think that you’ve got nothing to hide. However, protecting our privacy from Big Brother has a larger scope than the individual scale, as we saw in the very recent event that struck millions through Cambridge Analytica.
The only antidote against this mass surveillance is the correct and conscious implication of anonymity.
* Posession is 9/10 the Law: User Agreements - Mehmet Pehlivan 5
* How to be a Shareholder of Google - Sönmez Ertem 15
* Introduction to Cryptology - Bayram Gök 20
* The Art of Data Hiding: Steganography - Huriye Özdemir 27
* Anonymizing Internet - Mithat Göğebakan 36
* Set up your VPN with "Kendi Baglantım" - Ömer Çıtak 40
* Overcome Obstacles with DNS Tunneling - Arka Kapı 54
* Insider: Amanda Rousseau - Utku Şen 63
* Chain of Independence: Blockchain - Musa Baş 66
* Why You Shouldn’t Store Sensitive Data in JS - Sven Morgenroth 71
* Thoughts on Meltdown and Spectre Vulnerabilites - Chris Stephenson 76
* Vulnerabilities of Bluetooth: Past and Future - Ulaş Fırat Özdemir 82
The Leanpub 45-day 100% Happiness Guarantee
Within 45 days of purchase you can get a 100% refund on any Leanpub purchase, in two clicks.
See full terms
Free Updates. DRM Free.
If you buy a Leanpub book, you get free updates for as long as the author updates the book! Many authors use Leanpub to publish their books in-progress, while they are writing them. All readers get free updates, regardless of when they bought the book or how much they paid (including free).
Most Leanpub books are available in PDF (for computers), EPUB (for phones and tablets) and MOBI (for Kindle). The formats that a book includes are shown at the top right corner of this page.
Finally, Leanpub books don't have any DRM copy-protection nonsense, so you can easily read them on any supported device.